• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My custom NSX model

Nicely done!

OK, so what search criteria did you use on eBay to not get thousands of hits for the wheels?

Click on the link in Post #3 and it'll show the exact item. $20 per pair plus $15 shipping.

Click on the link in Post #3 and it'll show the exact item. $20 per pair plus $15 shipping.

Thanks, but I'm not interested in those wheels. I would be looking for a set that matches my wheels.

Thank you. I typed in 430 wheels 1/18 and found them fast. If you type Ferrari then you will be searching forever. If you want different wheels. I suggest you find a car that has similar wheels to your car, then mod the wheels to fit your model. With my NSX the Ferrari 430 wheels were the closest to match my T5s.

i can't for the life of me find scale 7 spoke wheels similar to the 94-01 wheels.

One of the wheels has a scratch but the others are good. If you want them let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

My little original wheels will go to another member. Looking forward to seeing your model:)

Last edited:
Well done! The wheels look proportional to boot. That's usually the problem.

Back