• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Phoenix Caravan to NSXPO 2015 on 10/08/2015

Going:

1) OyATL - Mike
2) Joboy77 - Joe
3) David J - Dave
4) Teej - Jhae Pfizzle
5) Ansible - Alan
6) mblomquist - Mark (Tucson)
7) thatoneguy247 - Westin +1
8) prym8 - Jack
9) Nsxmas - Frank
10) Dyno Dave - from DC
11) unagijones - Sam
12) BLACKnFAST - from NM
13) Phoen$x - Kelvin

We are meeting at the Cracker Barrel on N Litchfield Rd, Thursday Oct 8th at 8:00am. We will leave at approximately 9:00am. Please PM me or Teej(Jhae) for our cell number just in case you are running late.

Cracker Barrel
1209 N Litchfield Rd
Goodyear, AZ 85395

Thanks...Mike

Last edited:
I was thinking 10-7-2015 would be a good drive start. This would allow for being at the site for the 10-8-2015 opening, all rested and cheery. :)

Dave

No, registration isn't even until later in the day on Thursday 10/8. Last year it did not officially start until around 4:30pm or 5pm. Also hotel check in is at 4pm as well. Anyway, add me to the caravan list (as if it weren't obvious lol )

No, registration isn't even until later in the day on Thursday 10/8. Last year it did not officially start until around 4:30pm or 5pm. Also hotel check in is at 4pm as well. Anyway, add me to the caravan list (as if it weren't obvious lol )

Teej,

I thought I saw somewhere on the XPO thread that it starts at 1400 (2:00pm) at the air museum? Also I am trying to get a count of our folks here (NM) that are going, maybe we can join y'all's caravan.

Teej,

I thought I saw somewhere on the XPO thread that it starts at 1400 (2:00pm) at the air museum? Also I am trying to get a count of our folks here (NM) that are going, maybe we can join y'all's caravan.

I dont see a time on the main NSXCA page in the itinerary but I do remember last year it was later in the afternoon. From downtown Phoenix, it shows just under a 4 hour drive to downtown Palm Springs.

For the NM crew, (assuming you leave from Albuquerque) it looks like you would normally take I-40 to 95 South, 62 West, 177 South (or I-10 East). I find it interesting however that Google takes you through Phoenix. For you guys, it would PROBABLY be best to come to Phoenix on Wednesday and stay in north Mesa or in Tempe. If this is the case, we can plan a huge dinner/get together Wednesday night before we all head out on Thursday. :)

According to Tyson the Air Museum thing starts at 3pm. So I'm thinking we would have to leave Phoenix no later than 9:00am that Thursday.

We definitely would be cool with meeting up with the NM crew.

1) OyATL - Mike
2) Joboy77 - Joe
3) David J - Dave
4) Teej - Jhae Pfizzle +1

1) OyATL - Mike
2) Joboy77 - Joe
3) David J - Dave
5) Ansible - Alan. Might be Alan in NSX + Carole in TSX

Add another to the Caravan !

Let's meetup on west side of town and caravan down to Palm Springs CA on Thursday, October 8th. I haven't pick a spot but probably near the I-10/101 area on the west side. Maybe grab lunch before we head out. Leave Phoenix around noon and get to Palm Springs around 5pm.

For those interested we will be planning a roadtrip immediately following NSXPO. More details to come!

1) OyATL - Mike
2) Joboy77 - Joe
3) David J - Dave

I am in ! all registered....

I'm down.

1) OyATL - Mike
2) Joboy77 - Joe
3) David J - Dave
7) thatoneguy247 - Westin +1

Well...So far there are only two of us in NM that have stated they are going, I made reservations for Wednesday the 7th so I will be heading through PHX on Wednesday. If anyone is leaving then I would be happy to meet up.

I'll get a confirmation on the start time for Thursday's activities and relay it here. Have another NSXPO conf call this Thursday.

There's a chance I may need to roll out in advance to help with set-up activities, in which case I will miss the caravan. Otherwise I'm down for sure.

Hello all,

I tried to register but the event is SOLD OUT!! I am relatively new to Phoenix and have a 1991 red black NSX and want to get to know more fellow NSX'ers here in PHX area.

Eric
480-270-2511 cell

Hello all,

I tried to register but the event is SOLD OUT!! I am relatively new to Phoenix and have a 1991 red black NSX and want to get to know more fellow NSX'ers here in PHX area.

Eric
480-270-2511 cell

Eric,

I just left you a text message. Also I need a car to take my wife out for ice cream in. Ill take either your KG Coupe or Convertible.. you pick.

I'll be leaving the morning of the 7th.
With my duties as Sponsorship Director and managing the HPDE event, I have to get there early. Lots of prep to get taken care of.
Looking forward to seeing you guys there !

Back