• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

just in: Rays 57Xtreme wheels in exclusive Semi Gloss Black

just in: Rays 57Xtreme in exclusive Semi Gloss Black (exclusively available with 19x10.5+43 rear)
https://www.scienceofspeed.com/index.php/nsx/epp/wheels/rays-57xtreme-wheels.html

Size / Offsets:
front: 18x7.5+40 / rear: 19x9.5+43 or 19x10.5+43

Color:
Matte Graphite, Matte Sunlight Silver, or Semi-Gloss Black (ScienceofSpeed exclusive)

Get one of the remaining in stock 18x7.5 / 19x10.5 sets Semi Gloss Black sets for $200 off if you use coupon code Rays57Black!

57xtreme_blackpair1_800x600.jpg

57xtreme_blackpair2_800x600.jpg

57xtreme_rear_800x600.jpg

57xtreme_raysdetail_800x600.jpg

Last edited:
These have been on my wheel radar since they came out. But I really love the sp option. It adds a whole new dimension. Two questions,
1) Is the sp option still available?
2) Which big brake kits do they clear?

The wheels on the red car are matte graphite.

Science of Speed, if you're going to use one of my pics AGAIN for your own marketing, I would appreciate the photo be posted in it's original format, and not cropped with the missing watermarks (either mine or of super street).

These came up in Google image search. We'd be happy to remove them.

- - - Updated - - -

These have been on my wheel radar since they came out. But I really love the sp option. It adds a whole new dimension. Two questions,
1) Is the sp option still available?
2) Which big brake kits do they clear?

More information will be added shortly, including weight and brake clearance, thank you!

Regardless of a google image search, it's always in your best interest to find out who is the owner of the image before you start using it for your own marketing purposes.

That is a valid point, thank you.

Question please ..

I have spacers fitted (15mmFRT / 25mm RR) ...plus running on the lower perch on bilsteins with OEM springs on 98 T-top NA2 currently wearing O2 OEM rims/tires.

Will these fit or am I going to have issues? Thanx in advance

Size / Offsets:
front: 18x7.5+40 / rear: 19x9.5+43

Rgds, Paul

Last edited:
Back