• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 New Formula Red / Camel 31k Miles, SoCal JH4NA21685S000064

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale my recently acquired 2005 NSX-T with 32k miles. I purchased this car from a friend of a Prime member and I am the 4th owner. I have owned it for almost a year and have only driven it about a thousand miles. Owner #3 owned it for about a year as well and drove it about a thousand miles. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car, it drives great, looks great and is in excellent condition, the only reason I am selling is because I purchased another NSX.

UPDATE: Previous transaction fell through so the car is back on the market.
UPDATE #2: Priced adjusted to offset timing belt / water pump cost.

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 2005 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA21685S000064
CURRENT MILEAGE: 32,000
COLOR (EXT/INT): New Formula Red / Camel (Tan)
TRANSMISSION: 6MT
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Fountain Valley, CA (SoCal)
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $72,000

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __4__

CLEAN TITLE? _YES_ (Lien through School's First FCU, paper title is at branch)

CLEAN CARFAX? _YES_ (AutoCheck score of 98, click here for report)

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) _NO_

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Owner #2 painted front bumper, fenders, and hood due to rock chips. All body panels have original VIN tags. Driver's quarter panel has a small paint crack about an inch long under the wheel well (it is barely visible in the photos). Overall the paint is in excellent condition, but know that this is a used car with 32,000 miles so there will be very minor blemishes here and there. According to KBB, this car would be rated "Very Good Condition". Please see attached photos.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS Tires and brakes are great, engine runs great. Owner #2 told me the timing belt / water pump was original. I had my mechanic (Ramon @ Niguel Motors) do a visual inspection and he said it does not need to be replaced, he also performed a PPI and can attest to the contents of this listing. The exterior of the car is excellent and the interior is immaculate (view the photos!). The wheels have no curb rashes and everything is functional: Windows roll up quickly, A/C works on all settings, head unit / stereo is functional.

2 chipped keys included, 1 modded "Titanium" key, 1 valet key, and the red programming key. Owners manual (leather folio), quick start guide, and original window sticker included.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
- Bilsteins (Stock suspension not included)
- Downforce Air Scoop (Stock air scoop not included)
- Rear antenna delete (Stock antenna not included)
- Homelink Rear View Mirror, not connected (Stock mirror included)

Note: JDM "H" Airbag will not be included, the stock "ACURA" airbag will be installed.
Type S Shift Knob /S Shift boot will not be included, a 2002 shift knob and boot will be installed.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)

Click here for over 100 high resolution photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kissavie/sets/72157654472009226

18763941576_3a5519edf6_b.jpg

18763662416_cae8654f96_b.jpg

18169359423_ca0571a752_b.jpg

18792683961_63a458e343_b.jpg

18167575614_57842b9e29_b.jpg

Last edited:
Deal fell through, car is back on the market.

MOD EDIT: EBAY SHOWS SOLD ON 8/9 FOR $68,100

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back