• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 red/black JH4NA115XRT000326 NOT RUNNING/MECHANICS SPECIAL

SOLD THANKS CHRIS!

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):1994 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA115XRT000326
CURRENT MILEAGE:142978
COLOR (EXT/INT):red/blk
TRANSMISSION:5spd
LOCATION OF VEHICLE:stockbridge,ga
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.):pm
PRICE: 15k
NUMBER OF OWNERS:3
SALVAGE/REBUILT TITLE HISTORY?clean title

this car is in pieces. it needs a lot of work. i started taking it apart, got past my ability and resources to fix it and has basically been sitting for the last few years. it is NOT a quick and easy so if you are looking for that look elsewhere. engine has intake manifold and valve covers taken off. vacuum lines, fuel lines and harness are removed. will need quite a few parts to repair. no audio, dash has been smoothed over. it would be best to simply come and look if you are interested.

has intake scoop, gt1 n1 exhaust, headers(forgot brand/lower end), new valve covers(red coated), prospeed chip, mishimoto radiator(new), aeromotive fuel pump(NIB), aeromotive FPR(NIB) and other parts i can't think of off the top of my head.

may be simpler just to buy a replacement engine and swap it out but if you are an nsx mechanic you likely have some of the bit needed to get her back on the road.

here is a link to photos. couldn't think of an easier way.

https://drive.google.com/folderview...dQbFBEdlhFem9BVDVsTlYyNDhEY3h6Y0k&usp=sharing

SOLD PENDING MEET

Last edited:
Back