• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red/Black, 5 speed, 46,100 VIN: JH4NA1157MT000275

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1157MT000275
CURRENT MILEAGE: 46,100
COLOR (EXT/INT):Red/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): New Berlin, WI
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected], 414.699.3731 (call or text)
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $50,000, or best offer

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3 (pretty sure, I've had it 11+ years)

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Front end repainted, for cosmetic reasons only, then clear bra'd..figured I really like the look of the "Type R" hoods, so did that also.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I have the last 11 years of maintenance records, all work done at Acura of Brookfield (John Vosos). Timing belt/water pump service done in 2014. Radio maintenance by BrianK (rebuilt speakers).

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: Everything is current and in excellent condition (Ask John). I just had AoB replace the SRS motherboard, with new. I received 1 of only 2 entering the country, the SRS motherboard is now discontinued.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
1. Eibach Pro-kit springs
2. B&B stainless steel exhaust
3. Comptech headers
4. Test pipes
5. Enkei staggered (17/18) chrome wheels
6. Stainless steel brake lines
7. SoS billet shift knob
8. SoS trunk struts
9. SoS antenna override
10. Shine Tech front lip
11. Carbon fiber "Type R" hood
12. Many polished aluminum engine bay parts

I have original engine cover, cats, coolant tank, shift knob, spare tire,

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER) More detail on Cargurus, link below...

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...642?showListingId=111991215#listing=111991215

Last edited:
Back