• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2015 Window Fixing Tour - July/11 to October/09

Dear PrimeMembers and Friends
It is now confirmed, I will be touring the USA this summer, fixing nsx windows on a coast-to-coast roadtrip. I will start my journey in NY city, ending at the NSXPO in Palm Springs, with a detour to Hawai.

This thread should be used to share your experience or place pictures and comments about the fixing parties across the USA. Please do not use it to request installs.
Installs are being shcheduled in REGIONAL FORUMS by the host(s) and regional thread starter(s), please contact him for availabilty and place and time.

Weekends are reserved for the group install parties, and are represented by the yellow boxes on the map.
Most of them are already booked and can't be changed, they are the key points of my route.

During the week days I will be available for single individual installs, as long as they are on my route just send me a PM to shchedule it.

Here is my route

Tour2015.jpg

I will be passing by 25 states, on a 7800 miles journey :cool:

Prices for the installs are the same as my last regulator tours in 2010 and 2011: 200$ for a complete install with door card removal, or 125$ if you remove the door card yourself.
It does not include the 200$ window kit. This one can be purchased on the day of the install or on advance before my departure the July/10

See you all very soon!
Thank you NSXPRIME for hosting my tour
Hugo

aww man you are going right past charleston. I have your kit I just haven't installed it yet.. Looks like a great road trip!!

Last edited:
You are going through Detroit? Any anticipated date? I will try to round the troops...

What??? You're missing Denver and Colorado?????? And hitting Texas and Arizona in August??????

mskrotzki: you have PM
I like hot weather and will surely get plenty of it there :)
Only the weekends key points are fixed, the route joining them can be changed, I could make the detour to Denver on my route to Arizona during the week.

It looks like you maybe taking the ferry across Lake Michigan from Ludington, Mi to Manitowoc, Wi arriving August 1st.
if that is true, I might be able to meet you as you depart the boat. Can you confirm that schedule? E-mail me at: drewek dot rich @ charter dot net
thanks, Rich

Oops, it looks like you are traveling east to Michigan appx August 1st. Either way, I could meet there.

Last edited:
Oh yes! After destroying 2 window regulators (so pricy..), and my girlfriend "accidently" throwing away my brand new hugabuga kit cause I was too afraid to install it (and it just sat for months on the desk lol)

I finally have a shot at Windows that don't take 2 minutes to roll up ;D

See you in LA ;D

interested. I'm in Atlanta. Do you have a calendar window to do an install in Atlanta? Actually, northern suburbs, I-85 side of town.

mskrotzki: you have PM
I like hot weather and will surely get plenty of it there :)
Only the weekends key points are fixed, the route joining them can be changed, I could make the detour to Denver on my route to Arizona during the week.

I posted your PM in the Mile High subsection of the Southwest US section. We'll see what happens about getting a couple extra NSXs.

Thanks

Mark

Movado75: you have PM.
Most of the weekends are already booked but it is not the case of San Diego and Socal that are for scheduled late August/early september. We still have time but feel free to start the regional thread to host it

cb717cls and nsxnut you also have PM.
Golsboro and Atlanta stops are on my route now.

Last edited:
I'm in the Mile High City of Denver, looking forward to the fix. Will you install billets if I have them on hand at the same time?

Huga, sent you a pm last week...

Report on NJ July 12 Group Install:

Hugo's Install in New Jersey went really well. It's a quiet town and there's nothing like seeing as many as 8 nsx showing up where you live! We had neighbors, guests, even a couple owners who were just there to see everyone.

My install was more preventative [2002] - I could hear the regulator motors were straining a bit. A couple others showed up with windows that were clicking or hardly working at all -- the result, super smooth windows for all. A great repair/mod. Here are a few pics.

_DSC0112.jpg

_DSC0113.jpg

_DSC0115.jpg

_DSC0117.jpg

And Hugo himself, at work. Great Day, thanks Hugo.

Back