• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Purchasing from SOS

Hi Guys,

I am having trouble buying from SOS, basically i want to do a order of several items and when i try to register it only allows a USA address. I sent a email but did not get a reply. Has anyone ordered from there and if so how did you do it?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Eckers,
I have purchased off SOS many times and they are always great to deal with. I send an email and also usually ring them as well as I normally have a dumb question or 2! They certainly ship out here or will ship to a hotel if your travelling in the States.
Chris is organising NSXPO this year and no doubt is busy but keep trying.
Cheers Scott

Last edited:
When did you email them? They are closed on the weekends I believe.

They've always gotten back to me within 24 hours during the normal M-F work week.

Eckers,I have ordered from them a couple months ago. They seem to be very slow at responding, also with shipping too. After two weeks of having them receive my payment only then did they send the goods...Products are good though.

G'day Eckers,

Like everybody else, I have ordered from SOS and they have always been great with both communication and shipping. I have also used Dali Racing, who despite all of the negative publicity have been fast and reliable, although I must admit he seems like an interesting character, which I have no doubt you will work out from the website!!!

Cheers,

David

No problems ordering from SOS for me. There was a delay on my seat rails which took a lot longer than their initial estimated timeframe but they always responded when I asked where things were up to.

Back