• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda took a crazy electric CR-Z to Pikes Peak — and won

My little brother has a 2011 black auto. it looks cool but feels like a civic that is only running on 2 pistons. its pick up is garbage in any of the modes you can choose from and other than the cool dash display
its no wonder the sales for them are lower than the copper/top pan for cooking they sell at Walmart.

when I saw the article title and it said the CR-Z won 1st place I knew it had to be because they ripped everything even related to the CR-Z and threw in in the dumpster and replaced it with Anything else. a human pedal drivin system would have out performed the standard Cr-Z

Yeah unfortunately this probably won't have too much influence on the existing CR-Z, which sucks because the CR-Z I thought really had a lot of potential. How many other hybrids do you see out there even offer a manual transmission anymore? And the Fit chassis it is based on isn't too bad considering it's an econobox. So many things went wrong =(

Back