• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is Dali Racing still Operational?

Or do they just take a while to respond?

Mark usually waits until he has your money and then doesn't ship your order before he stops responding.

Last edited:
Hi,

Bob, Mark is no longer part of Daliracing as of 2 years ago..... in one of the last emails, about 2 years ago, he
told me that the new guys were more inclined to AMG....

don't really know more about it.

Nuno

Mark usually waits until he has your money and then doesn't ship your order before he stops responding.

so r u saying that i should go ahead and call paypal to dispute the transaction then...?

I was informed someone else was in the process of taking over the business. I'm not sure if that's still going on. Tim@ flag2pole may have some better insight.

I would stay away. I took a chance a few moths ago.. Had to open a paypal dispute, for some items not received, and a damaged wheel. After I opened the dispute, I got a phone call from Dali racing telling me they were sorry, and begged me to closes my dispute, that they would make things right. So, I closed my dispute. They never made things right. Tried to open up another dispute a few weeks later, after they stopped responding, and was informed by paypal, that once you close your case it can not be reopened. So I had to file with a chargeback with my credit card company. A day after filing I was called by Dali-racing, begging me to close the credit card dispute. Told them I could not, and they would have to deal withthe credit card company. Eventually, I did get my money back, but was lucky I paid through Paypal, and then with a credit card. If you do open a dispute through Paypal, do not close it, until you have received a full refund, even if they beg and plead with you that PayPal has frozen their bank accounts and they cant do business.

I would stay away. I took a chance a few moths ago.. Had to open a paypal dispute, for some items not received, and a damaged wheel. After I opened the dispute, I got a phone call from Dali racing telling me they were sorry, and begged me to closes my dispute, that they would make things right. So, I closed my dispute. They never made things right. Tried to open up another dispute a few weeks later, after they stopped responding, and was informed by paypal, that once you close your case it can not be reopened. So I had to file with a chargeback with my credit card company. A day after filing I was called by Dali-racing, begging me to close the credit card dispute. Told them I could not, and they would have to deal withthe credit card company. Eventually, I did get my money back, but was lucky I paid through Paypal, and then with a credit card. If you do open a dispute through Paypal, do not close it, until you have received a full refund, even if they beg and plead with you that PayPal has frozen their bank accounts and they cant do business.
i appreciate this a lot

Dali is no longer in the NSX business for over 2years and counting. Mark sold it to people who are not into NSX but just depleting the stock whatever is left over from the biz deal. Its basically non-existence.

To me it doesn't seem like there's any checks/balances or accountability with alot of these companies. It's good to have review threads like this, because it's so easy for companies to take some money and never deliver their product with no one to bring them to justice since legal action is so expensive.

Do not order from Dali Racing!
I had the exact same experience as Fuoss484
I just wanted some ITR carbon brake ducts

IF i was compelled to order something, the only way I'd pay would be cash on delivery. But I'd rather just find the part or an alternative somewhere else, from what I've read.

All this bad press is unfortunate to hear. I remember a thread about 2 years ago where the new owner introduced himself, and pledged to deliver excellent customer service. He even went as far as saying he would try to make old wrongs right, but that offer quickly disappeared when a ton of people came forth.

Too bad. If they were smart they would close the web site and replace it with a page that just listed their stock, with marked-down prices, of course. They would probably see a nice bump in their cash flow...always a good thing when you are launching a new business or refocusing an existing one.

Mark Johnson sold Dali a couple of yrs ago the new owners closed/went broke 3mths ago.

Please don't sign-up or god forbid place any orders with payments.

I just drove by there a couple weeks ago and now that I recall, the shop doors were closed.

Back