• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 Wait List

If anyone generally wants to know if they are actually on the list, please pm me your full real name (not screen name). I won't be able to tell you where you are on the list just yet but at least confirm that you are on it.

If anyone generally wants to know if they are actually on the list, please pm me your full real name (not screen name). I won't be able to tell you where you are on the list just yet but at least confirm that you are on it.

Just curious, why is a person's position on the list a secret?

Just curious, why is a person's position on the list a secret?

It's not a "secret" but as a courtesy to the organizers who have their timetable set and and their reasoning as to when things will be disseminated publicly I am only confirming that members are actually on the list. There have been so many inquiries as to whether members even got on the list I am trying to at least help with that.

And just as an fyi - the list is long enough already so anybody thinking about getting on it now should not expect to make it. The majority of the people on the list now won't make it either in light of the overwhelming demand.

The following wait list members have been e-mailed. Wait list members have until 8/20 to complete registration or the spot will be made available to the next on the list.

Adrian H.
Ken S.
Wei-Shen C.
Alex V.
Brian S.
Kuni M.
Ryan R.
Ole S.
Michael C.

Additional e-mails will be sent upon any cancellations received.

Three slots have been made open. The following wait list members have been e-mailed. Please check your e-mail, and respond by 9/3 6pm PST:
John S.
Paul W.
Tom K.

<colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

Two slots have been made open. The following wait list members have been e-mailed. Please check your e-mail, and respond by 9/3 6pm PST:
Jeff F.
Bill B.

I would like to be on the wait list!

Two slots have been made open. The following wait list members have been e-mailed. Please check your e-mail, and respond by 9/3 6pm PST:
Marc A.
David D.

The final cancellation list has been tallied, and the following wait list members have been e-mailed. Please respond by 9/11 6PM PST if you are interested in attending:

Dan D
Kim J
Robert G
Jeff K
James H
Dale B
Michael P
Bradley B
Skip D
Randall A
Eugene W
Chris C
Kelley O

<colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

My wife has cancelled at the last moment. Is it possible for someone else to use her spot?

If anyone has a spot for the EXPO they would like to part with, please let me know.
I could use one for a sponsor/vendor that would like to attend.
Thanks.

Update: Secured the spot I needed for the sponsor coming onboard. Thanks guys....

If anyone has a spot for the EXPO they would like to part with, please let me know.
I could use one for a sponsor/vendor that would like to attend.
Thanks.

Back