• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago - Elmhurst hot dog meet - July 25th

Chicago - Elmhurst hot dog meet - Saturday, July 25th

Who likes hot dogs? Let's see some cool cars and eat at Portillo's - who is in?

Portillo's

Elmhurst Crossing Shopping Center
155 S Il Rte 83
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Saturday, July 25th at 5pm

Last edited:
I'll try my best to make this :)

Who likes hot dogs? Let's see some cool cars and eat at Portillo's - who is in?

Portillo's

Elmhurst Crossing Shopping Center
155 S Il Rte 83
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Sunday, July 25th at 5pm

Hey everyone...I just caught an error. July 25th is on Saturday, not Sunday. Are we planning on this Saturday at 5:00? I'll be unable to make Sunday. :frown:

Hey everyone...I just caught an error. July 25th is on Saturday, not Sunday. Are we planning on this Saturday at 5:00? I'll be unable to make Sunday. :frown:

Good eye! I just edited the original post and title. I'm sorry, this week I'm living in another universe!

Last edited:
If Paul is buying, I will be there.

Yea I'll be there!

ill be stopping by

I'll try my best to make this :)

I am 50:50. I have a high school graduation party in Naperville at the SAME time....

Oh, well...I guess that I'll miss this one. Please have a hot dog for me and post some photos!

I'm sorry for the mess, just to clarify we are meeting on Saturday at 5pm.

I hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Elmhurst. Elmhurst.

That is west of the river, right? I never go west of the river. I mean, that is a jungle out there. (Paraphrasing New Yorker's response to anyone living on the other side of the Hudson River.)

I will try to get there. Sounds like fun.

Aww darn I was 100% in for Sunday.
Not sure I can make Saturday. Meeting up with some friends around 7.

I hope you can squeeze it in, even if for a short while.

Weather forecast looks good.

I think I can make it. Have to help my brother pull up and take out flooring so hopefully if the timing works out I can just drive over there after I'm done.

I will be there (just confirmed).

If anyone has a working CCU (mine is acting up) and wants to sell/trade, bring it along.

If anyone needs any obscure parts, let me know. I am almost done with my one-off chop-shop. I have lowering springs, Bilsteins, catalytic converters, trunk lids and wings. I have door parts and even a passenger window regulator. I am sure I have more stuff (ABS related) but nothing else comes to mind. Just let me know.

Since Paul is covering the ketchup, I will buy the first round of onion rings for the group, if that incents anyone to join us.

I wish i can make it today. My nsx is in bodyshop for new look!!
Speedmaster my shop is 10 mins away from portillo's.

Hey guys I'm not gonna make it. Meeting some people in the complete opposite direction by 7 and would have to shoot home to switch cars. Post up some pics and hope to be at the next gathering.

DRZZZ, clear your inbox.
I saw you replied but I didnt see your message. When I tried to reply, it says your inbond is full.

Back