• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bear mountain nsx run August 9th anyone?

It's been ages since our only nsx local guys/gals have gone on a Sunday fun run. Lots of new enthusiast have been added in the tri-state area since our last river run/nsx stock days. Even if we get 10 cars together it's a start.

Ok looks like it's a go from the response we've recvd. I'm working on an exact meetup and will update within the week. Time we usually meet is 8am.

Last edited:
I'm in unless the wife has another idea.

I have a BBQ in rye playland with the Mini group, but I can do a run to bear mountain in the am.

I have a BBQ in rye playland with the Mini group, but I can do a run to bear mountain in the am.

You having an affair with the mini people ��������

Simon, you do realize you said that out-loud right?

Anywho, I'm in as of now.

Long Island,queens crew we meet over the throgsneck bridge as usual. Jersey guys meet at the Marriott which is usually the arrangements but we will confirm as the date gets closer.

Simon, you do realize you said that out-loud right?

So what?

- - - Updated - - -

You having an affair with the mini people ��������

Ya bro. we can all go there after the run...lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Long Island,queens crew we meet over the throgsneck bridge as usual. Jersey guys meet at the Marriott which is usually the arrangements but we will confirm as the date gets closer.

Mike,

Some people may not have been on this run before...could you please update the 1st post with time and location of meeting spot?

Thanks!
Simon

I'm off as of now, and wouldn't mind trying to get one drive in with a group this year, as we get closer I'll find out the times and will wait by the rest area of the ssp before heading out

I might be down, but I have never met after the throgsneck before. I met everyone at the duncan donuts after the whitestone though.

I'm off as of now, and wouldn't mind trying to get one drive in with a group this year, as we get closer I'll find out the times and will wait by the rest area of the ssp before heading out

I'm off 32 on the southern state so you can meet with me and we head to the bridge together.

You guys can tentatively count me in as well.

We tentatively have 10 so it's a go. I'll google some meet spots tonight and post them. Yay

I'm in. Thanks Mike.
-Rich

Hey Mike, I just got my car out of hybernation...don't ask...and may be ready to go! Perhaps I can meet y'all at the Annsville circle in Peekskill (Gas station Dunkin Doughnuts) at the time of your choice. Haven't done this in years.

Tytus

What's up rich, we will meet at your regular Marriott location when we come from the Bronx meetup with all the Long Island, queens nsxers. Hey Tytus long time no chat my guess is we will be at that dunkin donuts by 9:30/10 but will confirm as the date gets closer.

I might be in for this. I've been meaning to do this drive anyway, would be even better with other NSXers.

Any CT guys want to go?

Just an update for me, I am IN! It's my day off and I have already informed my wife that I will be doing this run so DO NOT make any plans for me on August 9th! I am part of the NJ group. Is the Glenpointe Marriott in Teaneck the meet location for us? Jason, get in on this bro! Would love to see another Spa Yellow in attendance. If Aluminsx attends, that would make 3 of us!

so where are the queens, long island guys meeting up at?

so where are the queens, long island guys meeting up at?

Queens/Long Island guys will meet in the Burger King parking lot on northern blvd which is just a block off the west exit on the northern blvd cross island exit, from there we jump the bridge and meet the Bronx guys at the very first exit off the throngs neck after paying the toll. Than we go to the Marriott in nj before we finally proceed to bear mountain. For those that are not familiar the drive is to the circle gas station at bear mountain and we usuall chill or grab some lunch before heading back.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an update for me, I am IN! It's my day off and I have already informed my wife that I will be doing this run so DO NOT make any plans for me on August 9th! I am part of the NJ group. Is the Glenpointe Marriott in Teaneck the meet location for us? Jason, get in on this bro! Would love to see another Spa Yellow in attendance. If Aluminsx attends, that would make 3 of us!

Great and yes I think but not sure that is the Marriott, passline will chime in cause that is his spot.

Okay cool, I know where that is. What time are we meeting at the bk?

Just a word here. If the LI, Queens and Bronx drivers meet at Throgs Neck location and then drive to NJ across the GW Bridge?.......... isn't that usually what is done when there is an event or drive West or South such as River Run or NSXStock? It would seem to be out of the way for all of you, especially if the drive is North. After Throgs Neck, what about North on Sprain to Rt.9 to Bear Mountain Bridge and across? The Teaneck Marriott Hotel location can be the meeting location for NJ drivers and I don't mind leading that group up the West side of the Hudson.

All groups could then meet at the top of Perkins Memorial Drive at Bear Mountain for meet, greet and pics prior to the run? Sound OK?

Back