• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paragon Acura Woodside service prolems

Last week I dropped my 2010 TL 3.7 with 15,000 miles for service. I was getting code P0171 (lean bank1) and P0174 (lean bank 2) .
Always after resetting codes I could drive 50- 300 miles with no problem and after a stop codes were back. Right after came AWD warning...
I know that it wasn't just bad fuel, I replaced MAP sensor,but no luck . To check the fuel pressure you need special fitting so I went to a dealer for help. I got a call the next day that I need valve adjustment for $ 540. I told him that It's not not common that these engines needed valve adjustment after 15k miles. He said that it's VERY common. I told him that I can check valves myself, but the problem is somewhere else. When I came to pick up my car there was a dent on the front passenger door.:mad: When I check under the hood, all engine covers were missing!!!:mad::mad: Eventually I got my covers back and they want me to bring the car back to fix the door. I will not go back there if you pay me.
Does anybody know decent dealership?
Thank you

Sorry to hear that, I never liked Paragon Acura due to an arrogant salesman I met there during the time I was on search for my NSX. If you need an Acura dealership I would suggest Rallye Acura in Roslyn over Paragon. You can ask for Mike Denfeld there, he'll take care of you.

+1 on Rallye Acura

try rallye acura.

Back