• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cover for jump start terminal

Does anyone have the part number for the cover that goes over the jump start terminal in the engine bay? I'm not looking for the cover that goes over the entire fuse box, just the piece that flips over the jump start terminal. I can't find it anywhere on the parts drawings.

Don't think so. I was waiting for an answer too.
Mine was missing since I owned the (99). I didn't know it had one until I look at another car. (2012) I thought it was something on a newer NSX.

since its covered with the fuse box cover um... really?

I have one extra but is the 3 dollar part worth me taking off, to sell, package it, mail it, then emails and replys, wait till payment clears paypal, then transfer to my bank account.

prob something people can live with like a scratch or a small nick in the paint etc.

since its covered with the fuse box cover um... really?

I have one extra but is the 3 dollar part worth me taking off, to sell, package it, mail it, then emails and replys, wait till payment clears paypal, then transfer to my bank account.

prob something people can live with like a scratch or a small nick in the paint etc.

Yes really. I didn't ask if someone was selling one, just if someone knew the part number. Then I could just add it to an order of OEM parts I already have. Sure I could live with it just like a paint scratch. But if you could fix a paint scratch by simply ordering a $3 part, wouldn't you just do it?

It's funny how you criticize me for asking for a part number of a part that you actually keep a spare laying around. If it's still in its package, maybe you could share that part number with the rest of us.

Back