• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Sales Brochure Scan

Hi, picked this up the other day locally, scanned and pdf'd for your enjoyment :)

Don't worry, the link is pop up and scam free.
Make sure you click this:
10wqs1x.jpg

Link:

file backup online

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I have this brochure as part of my collection. It's nice to have an electronic copy to look at instead of wearing out the original to enjoy it. I also have the 2002 press package. It's a large binder with press releases for the entire 2002 Acura lineup with photos, slides and a cd. They show up from time to time on Ebay, especially the cd by itself. The binder is a little harder to find.

The NSX press release came in handy when a friend of mine with a 2001 NSX got hit and the airbags deployed. The dash needed to be replaced and the Honda factory rep was adamant that the 2001 dash had the silver stitching until we shared a copy of the press release showing that the silver stitching was new to the 2002 NSX. Of course the rep then said that the black stitched dash was on back order (usually code for no longer in production) so he ended up somehow dying the stitching black to match the rest of his interior.

Wow, thanks for the share! I also uploaded it to my website in case your link goes down: http://nsx-tech.com/reference-docs/

Cool, now worries. Bookmarked your site.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing. I have this brochure as part of my collection. It's nice to have an electronic copy to look at instead of wearing out the original to enjoy it. I also have the 2002 press package. It's a large binder with press releases for the entire 2002 Acura lineup with photos, slides and a cd. They show up from time to time on Ebay, especially the cd by itself. The binder is a little harder to find.

The NSX press release came in handy when a friend of mine with a 2001 NSX got hit and the airbags deployed. The dash needed to be replaced and the Honda factory rep was adamant that the 2001 dash had the silver stitching until we shared a copy of the press release showing that the silver stitching was new to the 2002 NSX. Of course the rep then said that the black stitched dash was on back order (usually code for no longer in production) so he ended up somehow dying the stitching black to match the rest of his interior.

No worries. I suspect there are a lot of hidden treasures stashed away in members closets

The actual seats in the Type R & Type S are the same for all iterations of both these models - they just have different covers - mine are the left-most colour-way ones at the bottom of page 34 (35th page of the scan) - black-on-black. I'll look at mine to see what the seat label says (if I can read it). I don't think they are the same as the Pole Position - I was under the impression that they were a unique design for Honda that Recaro made solely for the NSX S & R. Kaz in the UK has said as much, IIRC.

The seats are unique. They are not Pole Position ABE. The shell is narrower and the bolt fixing position is different to the PP. Oh and they are kevlar as well...

I want that key!! It looks so modern!

attachment.php

I'm ordering that key pretty soon, it's costly though. ~200.

Does it have the same type of chip/immobilizer interface for our cars so it can be programmed properly??

Does it have the same type of chip/immobilizer interface for our cars so it can be programmed properly??

I confirmed with somebody on the Facebook group that it has the same type of immobilizer in NA2 cars. It also looks very similar to the S2000 key, albeit the inverted cut:

20111115171302_99178.jpg

Yeah, when I saw it, that was instantly what came to mind. I had two s200's prior to the NSX, loved their keys. Let me know how it goes!

I confirmed with somebody on the Facebook group that it has the same type of immobilizer in NA2 cars. It also looks very similar to the S2000 key, albeit the inverted cut:

20111115171302_99178.jpg

Back