• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bear Mountain Car Show tonight

For those who can make it the Bear mountain car show is on tonight . Roger and I will be there hope to see others there also today.

Its on the great lawn by the bear mountain bridge

For those who can make it the Bear mountain car show is on tonight . Roger and I will be there hope to see others there also today.

.. On a Wednesday?? craziness.... you rich people don't work ;)

I'm bringing the NSX, Bailey might be bringing the sexy Italian!!!

.. On a Wednesday?? craziness.... you rich people don't work ;)
Says my friend with 12 cars, and a supercharged 4 passenger lawn tractor, and ........................God knows what else.
:)

I'm bringing the NSX, Bailey might be bringing the sexy Italian!!!

Says my friend with 12 cars, and a supercharged 4 passenger lawn tractor, and ........................God knows what else.
:)

Funny... I can't take off half day I have too much going on here and I'm leaving soon. I do have my M6 at the bus stop though and as long as someone has some cleaning supplies and a couple microfiber towels for me to borrow I might stop by. Its quite a stretch for me though. I get up at 4:30 every morning and I have two little ones at home that miss their Daddy. They will be disappointed if I just randomly not show up for dinner.

What time is the show anyway?

Funny... I can't take off half day I have too much going on here and I'm leaving soon. I do have my M6 at the bus stop though and as long as someone has some cleaning supplies and a couple microfiber towels for me to borrow I might stop by. Its quite a stretch for me though. I get up at 4:30 every morning and I have two little ones at home that miss their Daddy. They will be disappointed if I just randomly not show up for dinner.

What time is the show anyway?
The show starts from about 5:30 and goes until dark. I'm sure that you have a ton of supplies in your trunk, but if I remember, I'll try to throw some extras in mine. Karen says, bring home a pair of new shoes for her, and the kids will forgive you!!!!

Bailey that's your car with the wing? If yes you've made changes since last I saw it

Attachments

• trans.gif
    trans.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 35
Last edited:
Roger and I will be going tomorow hope to see more Primers there. I dont know which car I will be in but I will definitly be up on the hill

Back