• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ben at Daisy Imports

I'm writing this message as a Thank You to Ben and to also let everyone know no matter where you live....If your NSX needs Love and Attention, Major Work or Light work....Ben is the Man!!!!!! I met Ben a few months ago when I had a few "what I thought small problems" that needed clearing up for my NSX to pass emissions in Maryland. I'll preface this with stating my mileage "170,000 miles" and no MAJOR work had ever been done to the car since my ownership. Honestly the car never gave me any problems or reasons... :) Ben started early in the morning by going through my entire car while I was there and naming the MANY things that were in CRITICAL NEED of fixing.

I explained to Ben that I could only afford to fix the problems that would possibly get it through emissions. I left my NSX in Bens expert hands to get these things done....did I mention all of these things needed to be done the same day... He did everything in his power to get it through emissions and I picked it up that day and I took it and it failed...lol...Not because of the work he had done but because it needed to be driven more after the computer errors were cleared...

I knew that I would be taking my car back as soon as I could save some funds for him to take care of many of the other MAJOR problems that needed fixing.
One month later I had a good friend trailer the NSX up to Bens. I live about 2 hours South of the shop. When I met with Ben that day we went over all of the things that we spoke of before and he gave me an estimate. I happily paid knowing that he was doing MAJOR work to my NSX for a VERY FAIR price and that he was willing to work with me and let me know every step of the way how things were going.......

Lets just say I had quite a few calls with Ben stating....that my NSX was the NSX from hell....lol (Really Sorry Ben....) Basically whomever worked on my car before I bought it in 2005 was one of the worst butcher mechanics on the planet... Ben spent MANY hours diagnosing and fixing problem after problem and we agreed for now to stop at being mechanically SOLID. Needless to say after a timing belt, water pump, valve adjustment, injectors, coil packs, oil leaks, new battery, wiring problems, and MANY more than I care to list my NSX runs better than it has since the day I first bought it. After all was said and done I also have a New Friend in Ben!!!
What a Great Dude!!!!

THANK YOU BEN!!!!! For Everything!!! Consider me a Lifetime Customer and Friend Bro!!!

Back