• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] PRIDE CARBON: Side Ducts, Side Scoop, NSX-R Spoiler, Side Skirts, RWG, & more...

^ Plus 1. The carbon skirts look stellar. Please tell me the have Oem clip mounts like downforce.:biggrin:

Mark, can you post pictures of the back side and confirm mounting design for oem style side air ducts? Thanks.

OEM side scoops weigh less than 5 pounds for both. Not 15.5. LOL not sure where that figure came from. So you're saving about 1-1.5 per side.

F7BE4C6B-6F82-4A83-91AA-D0EB8C0DE745_zpsy3vc0ztd.jpg

:confused: Looks like scammy had the lead vrsion of side scoops! @scammy did you? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

according to scammy this is oz (116,4):

attachment.php

Is there a difference betwen newer (02+) side scoops and pre 02 ???? :confused:

1.164kg...near enough equal to 2.2lbs as long as it's not government work!

"The side skirts will be a few months out. We'll make them in Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber, and ABS Plastic (like OEM). Possible OEM paint matched as well."

If you're making the side skirts in the ABS plastic (like OEM). I will more than likely take a set, rather than carbon fiber, as I stated earlier.

You have an excellent line of parts for the NSX, thanks for your continued support.

You are way more trustworthy than me. :eek:

Why? For taping it?

I have installed window visors on all my cars.. All stuck on with double sided tape .. Never had a problem with those.. Not sure why everyone is so scared for double sided tape.. Just be sure to prep the area first.. Just clean it with alcohol and it should be good!

Wow. Gorgeous pieces. Mark, how about that group buy :tongue:

Mark,

I'm still looking for PICS and description of the rear diffuser. Is it just the plate with the fins, or does it also have the flat plate that extends further under the car?

Thanks,

Mario

I'm in for the CF Spoiler and CF Sideskirts! Also interested in the CF rear diffuser as well once pics are up.

Last edited:
Anyone running the carbon rocker panels yet? These are on my radar and I would LOVE to see these installed!
Hook it up Mark...

Will take more tomorrow.. Working on pride straight pip3: now!

Any more pics of your car with these? Would like to see different angles and from far away as well if possible! Trying to get a sense of how these flow with the overall design of the NSX.

Back