• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] PRIDE CARBON: Side Ducts, Side Scoop, NSX-R Spoiler, Side Skirts, RWG, & more...

Hello guys!

Sorry, I've been quite busy. Through word of mouth we had sold quite a bit of our carbon parts for the past 2 years. Many parts I have made them for more than a year now, like this Carbon side skirts that I haven't had a chance to advertise them or create a price list. So here they are. Sorry for the camera phone pictures.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR USE THESE PICTURES WITHOUT A WRITTEN CONSENT TO PRIDE GROUP, INC. SOME PICTURES WERE CUSTOMERS CARS AND I WILL NEED TO GET THEIR APPROVALS. THANK YOU!

IMG_4026272457650_zps58soivur.jpeg

IMG_4001227043338_zps62xl4squ.jpeg

IMG_270999138242_zpste5dw2b3.jpeg

IMG_4028671297875_zpsauempkub.jpeg

IMG_4031085535032_zpssw9x54m2.jpeg

IMG_4023691044557_zpsbiaakhjs.jpeg

20150729_174419_zpsglhpgyvj.jpg

20150729_174435_zpstixndang.jpg

20150729_174750_zpsea4xkoxn.jpg

20150729_174728_zpsw1mtnh8j.jpg

PC117435_zpsce57de12.jpg

PC117437_zpsd3249937.jpg

PC117436_zps612ba044.jpg

PRIDE Carbon's NSX-R style Carbon Spoiler w/ LED: $700 + $80 shipping
PRIDE Carbon's NSX OEM style Side Duct: $475 + $25 shipping (1.5 lbs for both compared to 15.5 lbs stock)
PRIDE Carbon's NSX-RR GT Side Vent/ Scoop: $525 + $25 shipping
PRIDE Carbon's NSX OEM style Rear Window Garnish: $399 + $40 shipping
PRIDE Carbon's NSX 02-05 Style Carbon Fiber Side Skirts with door caps: TBD (Coming soon)
PRIDE NSX 02-05 Style Fiberglass Side Skirts with door caps: $700 + $170 shipping (Coming soon)
PRIDE NSX 02-05 Style Fiberglass Trunk Lip (Sub) spoiler: $260 + $40 shipping
PRIDE NSX 02-05 NSX-R style Fiberglass rear diffuser: $295 + $40 shipping

Some items I have in stock and some are sold out. I'll try to update more pictures soon. We have another 10-20+ NSX carbon projects that will release end of this year or early next year.

Mark @ PRIDE

Last edited:
Awesome. Been waiting for more "fair" priced carbon fiber parts options. Your costs are remarkably lower. Excellent work.

PRIDE CARBON: Side Ducts, Side Scoop, NSX-R Spoiler, Side Skirts, RWG, & more...

^^i plan to install the rr gt vents tomorrow on my berlina.. I'll post pics once I get them on.

But they look like these but in carbon.
eb71f4f5e83c524f02e4860469cf31f2.jpg

Last edited:
<p>
Mark, BTW, thanks for selling me your last and dearest carbon roof cap. It looks awesome and was a ideal solution to my "pimp my ride" sunroof. I see many things purchased from you in the future from me. USA seller stacked on top of fair priced carbon parts with superior customer service? Ladies and gentleman, that's how it's done.</p>

Good stuff, Mark. Last time we talked you didn't mention oem style side ducts. I didn't like those RR ones but oem style I'm going to get for sure. Thanks for your continuous support for nsx community.

Can you post a pic of your roof cap once it's installed?
<p>
Mark, BTW, thanks for selling me your last and dearest carbon roof cap. It looks awesome and was a ideal solution to my "pimp my ride" sunroof. I see many things purchased from you in the future from me. USA seller stacked on top of fair priced carbon parts with superior customer service? Ladies and gentleman, that's how it's done.</p>

In for a group buy... :tongue:

Also lobbying for Gurney Flap option for the NSX-R spoiler. Anyone consider doing interior door handles in carbon fiber?

Last edited:
Any plans to make this style trunk anti-lift spoiler? This would go great with APR wings and other carbon wings

^^i plan to install the rr gt vents tomorrow on my berlina.. I'll post pics once I get them on.

Interested in these if they are available.

PRIDE Carbon's NSX 02-05 Style Carbon Fiber Side Skirts with door caps: TBD (Coming soon)

Pls post when u can. Ty

View attachment 126261
Can you post a pic of your roof cap once it's installed?
I have a few. They are not high quality but I can try and take some more. Fitment was 9.5/10. My only gripe was the edges on the sides were a bit rough. The front and rear edges are great. I'm no fan of sticky taping on body parts however, I drove it 140 on the freeway and it's still there. I used door molding trim to cover the side edges for the Oem look.

Here's a couple more. You can see the rough edge. This was before I trimmed it with rubber. It looks was better now. Other than that it fit quite well and my car stays far cooler without the sunroof. It's a little bit of a stretch of price being it is just a semi flat chunk of carbon, but I needed it so no complaints here.
View attachment 126262View attachment 126263

Last edited:
Mark,
I would like to get the cf oem side scoop and cf rear window garnish. Do you also make the cf b pillars?
What the best way to reach you?

Paul

Can you describe and post pics of the NSX-R rear diffuser?

Thanks,

I'll try to get you some pictures. It's the same as the JDM NSX-R under the rear lower valance for the 02-05 NSX's.

I'd like to see the RR GT side vents.

I'll upload the pictures now.

<p>

No, thank you!

Good stuff, Mark. Last time we talked you didn't mention oem style side ducts. I didn't like those RR ones but oem style I'm going to get for sure. Thanks for your continuous support for nsx community.

Sorry, we have like 300-400+ SKU's here. Probably 30 to 50+ parts just for the NSX's alone Even I forget what we have here sometimes. Got the OEM ducts and it saves a lot of weight. Let me know when you're ready. I think I drafted an email and was going to send you pictures. Not sure if I did or not. Sorry.

In for a group buy... :tongue:

Also lobbying for Gurney Flap option for the NSX-R spoiler. Anyone consider doing interior door handles in carbon fiber?

Mmmm..... I like that idea.

Mark,
Can you post pis of the, PRIDE Carbon's NSX-RR GT Side Vent/ Scoop's?

Uploading shortly. It's been a long time since we last chatted Aaron.

Any plans to make this style trunk anti-lift spoiler? This would go great with APR wings and other carbon wings

I got the wing coming, not the sub spoiler.

Interested in these if they are available.

Got the side vents in stock. The side skirts will be a few months out. We'll make them in Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber, and ABS Plastic (like OEM). Possible OEM paint matched as well.

Interested in these pieces

A couple of months, I only have one set and it's getting fitted soon.

Pls post when u can. Ty

Not for you Ariel! Please take your business elsewhere unless you sell me your '04 NSX for $55k! :biggrin:

Mark,
I would like to get the cf oem side scoop and cf rear window garnish. Do you also make the cf b pillars?
What the best way to reach you?

Paul

Email: [email protected] / [email protected] or our office number is 972-423-8783 Monday to Friday. Not yet on the B pillars.

Oh damn Mark!! DAMN YOU!!! I might as well have my paychecks direct deposited to you.

Jhae, I'll text you my routing number and bank account number.

Thank you guys!

Mark @ PRIDE

- - - Updated - - -

Pictures added for the Side Vents/ Scoops:

IMG_4026272457650_zps58soivur.jpeg

IMG_4001227043338_zps62xl4squ.jpeg

IMG_270999138242_zpste5dw2b3.jpeg

IMG_4028671297875_zpsauempkub.jpeg

IMG_4031085535032_zpssw9x54m2.jpeg

IMG_4023691044557_zpsbiaakhjs.jpeg

Last edited:
Mark.
Hahaha. That was so funny when i was talking to you.
$55k. GOTCHA LOL

Sorry not selling my car Ever!

Maybe i missed it but what are the prices for side ducts (carbon/fiberglass) .. Side skirt looks great

Back