• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dear Admin who has deleted all of my WTB threads for the last three months:

I am not able to reply to your "Thread Deleted" messages as it says your inbox is full.

I'm totally confused- my apologies. 3 months ago I created a separate thread for each separate item I was looking to buy, and they were all deleted but one saying they were dupes. They were all for separate parts, so I was confused. This time, I created just one thread listing all parts in the subject line. I thought that was what you wanted?! That way there aren't duplicates. I'm obviously missing something- and I apologize if I'm doing it wrong. It is definitely not that I "refuse to follow the rules", it's that I'm obviously misunderstanding you and the rule. Please be just a bit gentle then, if you don't mind, and tell me exactly how you want me to post that I'm looking for a specific list of OEM parts. One thread for all? One thread for each? Both of those were deleted, so what should I try?

I'm booked for NSXPO15 and looking to add a bunch of OEM comfort back to my track prepared NSX before driving down, like AC and OEM shocks.

Warmly, and again my apologies that I'm clearly not understanding the way you would like these WTB posts to be used.

Joe in Seattle.

You had 4 identical threads where you titled each as for one item but simply repeated every other item in the body of the each of the 4 threads. You were warned 3 times not to do that and one thread was left until you started a fifth duplicate thread instead of bumping/editing your existing thread.

Back