• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

where are my Cleveland NSX guys at????

Where do you guys take your cars for regular service, like oil changes? I've had my NSX taken to Source1 down in Cincy before for more major stuff, but has anyone found a dealer or someone else they really like for more simple regular things? I took mine to Park Acura in Akron before and wasn't thrilled. Thanks

Im in twinsburg,lets hook up

Acura motorcars on the bedford automile,,and bedford collision for body work ,like lip replacing and installing valence and side skirts,,they actually combined the factory sideskirt and wings west into one so it installs like oem,,they do good work as they fix porche Audi r8,Mercedes , ant a lot of other high end car blunders ,they care about their work,also Acura motorcars has an NSA mechanic that went to school for the nsx i was told,he knows the car,when i bring it in,they treat me pretty good,,timing belt,master cylinder ,fuel pump,etc,,,and they give me a car to drive while they work on my nsx,,,,,,the more i think about it,,,i need a freakin oil change!!!!!!!

haha, thanks!

Acura motorcars on the bedford automile,,and bedford collision for body work ,like lip replacing and installing valence and side skirts,,they actually combined the factory sideskirt and wings west into one so it installs like oem,,they do good work as they fix porche Audi r8,Mercedes , ant a lot of other high end car blunders ,they care about their work,also Acura motorcars has an NSA mechanic that went to school for the nsx i was told,he knows the car,when i bring it in,they treat me pretty good,,timing belt,master cylinder ,fuel pump,etc,,,and they give me a car to drive while they work on my nsx,,,,,,the more i think about it,,,i need a freakin oil change!!!!!!!

not sure if anyone else can make it, but Porsche of Beachwood is having their last cars and coffee of the summer tomorrow (9/13) from 8-11am. I plan on being there and would be cool to have a small group of NSX's. it's open to any type of car, not just Porsche's....

http://www.porschebeachwood.com/blog/2015/7/9/pobcnc-event/

Well, I'm kinda out of the country till the middle of Dec. So I might not be able to make it to the first one :)

not sure if anyone else can make it, but Porsche of Beachwood is having their last cars and coffee of the summer tomorrow (9/13) from 8-11am. I plan on being there and would be cool to have a small group of NSX's. it's open to any type of car, not just Porsche's....

http://www.porschebeachwood.com/blog/2015/7/9/pobcnc-event/

I didn't know they held cars and coffee there at all. Is it weekly? Monthly? I've been to the one it Pitt a couple times this year, but wouldn't mind meeting up with the Cleveland group too.

hey sorry i haven't been on lately i will check this more often. i was at the cars and coffee on 9/13. idk if anyone else would be interested in another meet maybe go for a cruise, or just a meet and greet?

i was invited to meet with the nsx guys from pittsburgh this saturday for cars and coffee featuring best cars of the 90's so the nsx's rx7's supra's and skyline's will be on the spotlight. also I've been to the Pittsburgh cars and coffee and its high caliber cars which is a treat if you haven't been to it before. like beachwood cars and coffee but better.let me know if anyone is interested and ill set it up with the guys from pa. it is about an hour and 30 from Cleveland but a nice drive down the 80.

Last edited:
Hello, introducing myself here.

I am a Cleveland area local who's been looking for a NSX recently. I just wanted to say "thanks" for this thread because as part of my planning, I'm looking for a place for routine service. Glad to see the Acura dealership I've been taking my Acuras to for 14 years (Motorcars) actually has a NSX tech. Even better, I live only a couple miles from there.

There is another Cars and Coffee in Cleveland. It's on the first and third Saturdays of the month and runs from 8:30-10:30 AM. It was started by Doug Tabbutt at Switchcars and is a smaller, more intimate affair than the newer Beachwood C&C. Unfortunately, it's over for the season as it runs from May to October. If you've ever been, You may have seen my blue CTS-V 6MT wagon, or my S2000.

I'm also a longtime moderator on Acurazine, if you've ever spent time there.

Now if only I can find a reasonably priced, clean 97-02 6MT NSX.....I'll join you guys at a meet.

Last edited:
Hello, introducing myself here.

I am a Cleveland area local who's been looking for a NSX recently. I just wanted to say "thanks" for this thread because as part of my planning, I'm looking for a place for routine service. Glad to see the Acura dealership I've been taking my Acuras to for 14 years (Motorcars) actually has a NSX tech. Even better, I live only a couple miles from there.

There is another Cars and Coffee in Cleveland. It's on the first and third Saturdays of the month and runs from 8:30-10:30 AM. It was started by Doug Tabbutt at Switchcars and is a smaller, more intimate affair than the newer Beachwood C&C. Unfortunately, it's over for the season as it runs from May to October. If you've ever been, You may have seen my blue CTS-V 6MT wagon, or my S2000.

I'm also a longtime moderator on Acurazine, if you've ever spent time there.

Now if only I can find a reasonably priced, clean 97-02 6MT NSX.....I'll join you guys at a meet.

Welcome aboard!

Clean, reasonably priced 97-02 good luck. If it's me I seek 2000 - newer for the perforated upholstery.

"seen my blue CTS-V 6MT wagon, or my S2000." Oh, damn, how I want to try that CTS-V wagon 556 hp outfit :biggrin:
Will be MT collector car.

RE: Acurazine Yea, 2008 TL-S here so read all about it!

I wouldn't be apposed to giving you a ride in my 92 nsx its really clean but its not a targa or bone stock. I have a set of wheels and some custom pipes. and Im not sporting the stock shift knob at the moment.

Simply the experience would be helpful for me, as I need a starting point to decide whether to pursue the dream further. Doesn't have to be a targa or a NA2 to get the basic idea of what the car is like. You never know, I could change my mind and start looking at NA1s. And I'd certainly return the favor! :)

Hey Bob,

I live in Pepper Pike, also not too far from the Acura in Bedford and have a 96 T that is bone stock. It's unfortunately put away for the winter in my storage barn that's about an hour away. But come Spring i'd be happy to let you take it for a spin if you like.

-Steve

Simply the experience would be helpful for me, as I need a starting point to decide whether to pursue the dream further. Doesn't have to be a targa or a NA2 to get the basic idea of what the car is like. You never know, I could change my mind and start looking at NA1s. And I'd certainly return the favor! :)

^^^^
Thank you! Unless my mind is changed, I will likely be a member of the group by then. :) I've got a line on a car already and if PPI and test drive check out, I'm buying it, and hopefully before the snow starts to fly.

I know it may look from my posts like I'm rushing, but I've been looking for almost a year already....looking for the right deal....I think I may have found a halfway decent one.

On another topic, I called the service manager I deal with at Motorcars to ask how much a timing belt and water pump service cost with parts there, because the car I'm looking at hasn't had this done yet. All I can say is: a) thank goodness this is not a F-car, b) it may be a Honda, but it will cost a wee bit more to service than my S2000, and c) good thing I can stomach the cost with only a little heartburn.

I have now been an owner for 5 days. Hope to see some of you guys when you pull your cars out of storage in the spring. As for me, I'm keeping my new to me car out for another week or two to drive it a bit before it gets too cold to do so, then will put in storage. :(

I'm planning on going to the NSX on Tour event on Sunday at Smail Acura east of Pittsburgh, work schedule willing.

Back