• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red/black Acura NSX

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991 Acura NSX
CURRENT MILEAGE: 98,5xx
PRICE (REQUIRED): $ 32,000 OBO

COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual 5 spd
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): New Orleans, LA
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1159NT001171
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.):[email protected], PM, 504-782-5009

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __4__

CLEAN TITLE? _YES___

CLEAN CARFAX? __YES__

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __YES__ Small front end fender bender in 2003 according to carfax, explains the bumper scuffs. No structural damage or repair

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __NO paint__

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I do have some maintenance records of transmission, TB/WP and other work.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: All seem to be in good working order, tires have a couple thousand miles on them along with major service work, performed in 2013

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) only mods are UNI filter and NSX-R shift boot

Pros:

THE car is bone stock
has fairly low mileage, under 100,000
TB/WP have been done in 2013, about 2000 miles ago.
The transmission has been rebuilt and is new, was a snap ring car, now is not.
Clutch, and many gaskets were replaced when the transmission and TB/WP were done.
Climate control has been rebuilt
A/c works
both seat controls work

Cons:

Has normal NSX issues
Radio does not work
Windows are slow
Center a/c vent garnish is cracked
Most console and window wrap are bubbling
Moisture in tail lights, but no tail light issues
small door dents
front bumper has scrape on passenger side and small paint flake in the center
Roof has some fade spots
Driver seat has bolster tear and wear
Passenger seat is in ok condition, for 23 years old
carpet is faded

Overall the car is very nice, it shows some age, but is mechanically sound. I have cleaned it up and repaired replaced some of the problem spots, could use some others. I have a business opportunity that I need the cash more than I need the car. As I fix more of the issues stated above the price will obviously go up.

I will answer any questions and will allow PPI inspections by you choosing.

Thanks Jeremy

Last edited:
Back