• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Japanese Super Car Meet Part 2 - Supra/NSX/RX-7/3000GT/300ZX/Skyline - 08/15/15

Hello all,

Sorry for the late notice. Wanting to help NERO with spreading the word of the meet. We had a really nice turnout last year. Parking sucked / time of year but overall a really nice experience!

21btcux.jpg

We're doing a JSCM part 2 two weekends from now!

Where:
Bear Creek Park
3535 War Memorial Drive
Houston, Texas 77084

Parking Map:

nn9qia.jpg

When:
12:00pm (Lunch catering will be available so critical that we get some sort of head count from the NSX side. All other groups have been accounted for) - 2:00pm

Alright guys, so our original caterer for the event ended up having to cancel on us due to some family matters, so I'm going to a back-up with one of the local BBQ joints around here.
Each provided meal will be $10 per person which will include:

-2 Meats (ribs, brisket, sausage, or ham)
-2 sides
-bread
-pickles, onions, bbq sauce & jalapeños
-a drink (soda or bottled water)

James Kim and I will be collecting funds for this from individuals that are interested. Or for those that would prefer, you're more than welcome to paypal your order to me if neither of us are able to collect from you personally.

I will be out and about on Saturday if anyone would like to meet with me to place your order. I will be on the North side of town for most of the day, then possibly out to Katy and/or Bellaire later that evening. Sunday, I will be at the Cars & Coffee meet at Vintage Park that morning along with the Coffee & Rice meet at Tout Suite later that same morning. Tuesday evening, I will be with the RX Club of Houston at Fat Bao on Kirby.
I will need all orders placed by Thursday evening, 8/13.

My paypal is [email protected]. Send payment as gift and leave your name in the notes section so I can add you to the list and to ensure that you will have something to eat.
James, please pass this info along to the other groups.

It will be an extremely warm day, so we will do our best to provide plenty of bottled water.
As always, attendees are more than welcome to bring other items.

Let us know if you have any questions.

What:
Meet and greet. Lunch will be on site for individual purchase. Probably a small cruise down Clay Road or North Eldridge Parkway and pit stop at the Conoco gas station at North Dairy Ashford. Here is the cruise route:

358b1aa.jpg

This time we've invited our Japanese brothers. The 3000GT and the 300ZX.

Please check in below!

Last edited:
OdyOwnage,

Heads up, a group of us will be on the southwest side of town fixing our windows...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...our-Houston-Texas?highlight=hugo+houston+meet

I am sure some of the guys may join and I believe Nero commented on the thread that this was going on. I will let people know that something else is going on as well. Not really sure when we will be all finished.

Definitely had a good turn out for the last meet. That was actually the very first meet I attended after getting my NSX. Adios.

OdyOwnage,

Heads up, a group of us will be on the southwest side of town fixing our windows...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...our-Houston-Texas?highlight=hugo+houston+meet

I am sure some of the guys may join and I believe Nero commented on the thread that this was going on. I will let people know that something else is going on as well. Not really sure when we will be all finished.

Definitely had a good turn out for the last meet. That was actually the very first meet I attended after getting my NSX. Adios.

AWESOME!!!! Please come join us. It's for us after all. Come by and show off those new windows LOL!

Yes, it was your first time out that sucker was CLEAN!

Updated food catering arrangements.

Thanks man. Sorry I'm slacking... Just saw this thread even, sheesh

Any pics? My AC compressor went kaput. Having it changed this week. Wish I could've gotten awaqy from Beaumont.

Back