• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 Brooklands Green Pearl, 5 speed

1994 Brooklands Green Pearl, 5 speed, VIN: JH4NA1152RT000272

*SOLD*

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):
1994 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1152RT000272
CURRENT MILEAGE: 74,1XX
COLOR (EXT/INT): Brooklands Green Pearl/Tan
TRANSMISSION: 5 MT
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE):
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.):
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $37,000 or BO Clean title in hand/I do currently have a loan on the car
NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) No

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) None, there are a couple very small blemishes (two dings smaller than the size of the eraser on a pencil) and some light scratches here and there (none into the paint, easily removed with a good buff and wax).

INTERIOR? Interior is in near mint condition with no rips, tears, or unusual wear. Radio and all interior electronics work as they should. Heat and air work great. No service lights on at this time.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I bought the car two years ago from roslyn porsche on Long Island, NY. They were selling it on consignment for a friend of the owner. It was completely stock and never modified when I bought it. The following is what came with the car from the previous owner, im currently trying to track down older service records:

Attachments

• NSX3.jpg
    NSX3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
Back