• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Orleans area or Louisiana?

Well I count 6 owners here. Plus I know someone in Mandeville who owns a 93 Berlina Black. Corrdinating schedules would be the only potential obstacle.

Last edited:
Well weekends work best for me also. Sduff@Composites you still in contact with the other new orleans owners you mentioned?

Well weekends work best for me also. Sduff@Composites you still in contact with the other new orleans owners you mentioned?

Yes I was actually speaking with one today. Mostly though my schedule sucks. It's odd and I work most the time when normal people are off. I'll shoot you a pm though with my number and maybe we can all meet up sometime. There's some auto cross events and other meets sometimes down here. The big ones lakefront but that just passed. And by big it's not that big compared to some cities, haha

there's a facebook page that just started a few weeks ago with a few nsx members including me. if you guys are interested, i can invite you in. just pm me. we are trying to have a meet once every month.

Hey bTone,
got your email last week and have had trouble getting back to you. I sent a reply but somehow it didn't get to you. New computer and windows 10. Never been a big computer guy. I would be interested in getting together with the NOLA guys.

Hey bTone,
got your email last week and have had trouble getting back to you. I sent a reply but somehow it didn't get to you. New computer and windows 10. Never been a big computer guy. I would be interested in getting together with the NOLA guys.

Sent you a pm

Back