• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

optional NSXPO HPDE Event Registration Now Open

NSXPO2015Logo.jpg

All NSXPO attendees will be able to experience the exclusive Thermal Raceway in the form of an autocross, skid pad, and parade lap of the track. For those wanting to experience the track, an optional HPDE is available.

NSXPO attendees received an e-mail today with event details including the opening of the optional NSXPO High Performance Driving Education Event at Thermal Raceway. Please check your inbox for event information and HPDE registration information. The HPDE event is limited to 54 vehicles, of which 18 novice positions are available (limited by track and required instructor availability).

HPDE attendees will receive a separate information packet via e-mail in mid September, a month before NSXPO.

thank you,
NSXPO Planning Committee

update 8/28/15: NSXPO HPDE has sold out. Thank you all for registering! We look forward to seeing you in October!

Last edited:
Got questions about the HPDE event, please ask. That way everyone can benefit from the answers.
If it's something you don't want public, my contact info was in the info released, please contact me that way as well.
Looking forward to seeing everyone out there !

Does the HPDE and the rest of the events at Thermal run at the same time? Is it HPDE or autocross, skid pad, etc? IE, do I have to choose?

Yes, HPDE, AutoX and Skid Pad will be running simultaneously in 3 different area's.

All registered guest of the social event will be able to use the AutoX course and the Skid Pad without additional charges. Helmets must be worn.
AutoX and Skid Pad information and whats to be expected will be gone through the day of during drivers meetings.

Everyone that signs up for the HPDE part of the event which is separate from the social event will be receiving a HPDE packet via e-mail in the very near future.

Does the HPDE and the rest of the events at Thermal run at the same time? Is it HPDE or autocross, skid pad, etc? IE, do I have to choose?

Last edited:
Anyone that is registered for the Social Event and wants to also do the HPDE event, can go here to register for the HPDE event
The cost for the HPDE portion of the event is $245.00. Each run group will get 2+ hours of track time.
http://nsxca.org/nsxpo/hpde/

Volunteer Instructors, please do not use the above link to register, a different link will be provided on Monday I will personally e-mail you.

COZ,
I did not receive an e-mail to register! What do I do?

Last edited:
Anyone that is registered for the Social Event and wants to also do the HPDE event, can go here to register for the HPDE event
The cost for the HPDE portion of the event is $245.00. Each run group will get 2+ hours of track time.
http://nsxca.org/nsxpo/hpde/

Volunteer Instructors, please do not use the above link to register, a different link will be provided on Monday I will personally e-mail you.

Hello again COZ,

I followed the link you provided and then logged onto the NSXCA web site, but I cant find where one registers for the HPDE,

Not sure why you are having issues if you follow the link, fill in the information and hit continue.
We have 10+ people that have already registered following that link.

Hello again COZ,

I followed the link you provided and then logged onto the NSXCA web site, but I cant find where one registers for the HPDE,

Not sure why you are having issues if you follow the link, fill in the information and hit continue.
We have 10+ people that have already registered following that link.

When I click on the link that you posted, I get a page that says "This content requires that you purchase additional access. The price is $245. Click Here to Check Out". This takes me to another page that gives three options as follows:

To view this page, you will first require an NSXCA membership.

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT HERE

BECOME AN NSXCA MEMBER
Already a member but cant login?

ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT

Clicking on any of the three options does not get me to the HPDE Registration page.

Mario you will need to log in to your account first. Then you will pay $245 through Paypal. AFTER payment you will fill out the registration form then your done.

Mario you will need to log in to your account first. Then you will pay $245 through Paypal. AFTER payment you will fill out the registration form then your done.

Thanks Henry,

When I log onto my account there is no link or anything that relates to the HPDE registration. The page I get is the Dashboard and a bunch of info concerning WordPress News!

Last edited:
Got Chris looking into the IT side of it.

Last edited:
No worries, you'll be fine, we still have plenty of room in the Intermediate group :)
We'll figure it out.

got in at 1:10 today.
Thank you to all making this possible!!!

Hello again COZ,

hi Mario --

I do not see your name on the NSXPO registration list. The HPDE event is only open to NSXPO attendees. Please e-mail [email protected] with your full name and e-mail registered with the NSXCA and we can look this up for you further.

I don't see you as registered for the EXPO Social Event either Mario :-(
"Anyone that is registered for the Social Event and wants to also do the HPDE event, can go here to register for the HPDE event"

You have to be attending as registered for the Social part of the event to be able to attend the track day due to track limitations on how many people can be onsite.

I don't see you as registered for the EXPO Social Event either Mario :-(
"Anyone that is registered for the Social Event and wants to also do the HPDE event, can go here to register for the HPDE event"

You have to be attending as registered for the Social part of the event to be able to attend the track day due to track limitations on how many people can be onsite.

On my NSXCA Membership page under past invoices it shows that I paid $259 for NSXPO on 5/25/15. I also have an e-mail from PayPal stating payment of $259 was made to NSXCA. I also received an e-mail on 5/26/15 from NSXCA that my membership level is NSXPO Single, which I assume means registration for NSXPO.

Please look into this for me.

Thanks,

Mario

PS: I sent an e-mail to [email protected] and Steve stating the above info.

I hope this will resolve the problem.

Last edited:
Ahhh, then thats different, I'm sure Chris will straighten it out.
We will save you a spot in the HPDE event as well.
Make sure you forward the information to Chris so he can track it down.

Ahhh, then thats different, I'm sure Chris will straighten it out.
We will save you a spot in the HPDE event as well.
Make sure you forward the information to Chris so he can track it down.

Thanks COZ, I was worried for awhile until I was able to dig up the e-mails that confirmed my registration for NSXPO.

I was too buddy, you'll be fine, Chris will get it straightened out.

Hi Coz,
Can you please check if I properly registered for the HPDE?

Thanks
Rich

Registered for HPDE.
Can't wait.

Saw you had space for 18 in the Novice group. Last year was my first HPDE at Mid Ohio and so I am requesting to be placed in the Novice group again. Could not say enough good things about how well it was run last year and for someone who had never done this type of event before, try it - was great.
Let me push the car until I felt comfortable. Instructor I had last year was awesome and everyone I spoke to had the same experience.

Thanks for all the hard work setting this up.

Last edited:
Back