• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arc-Light - The final evolution of LED lighting solutions is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one switchable between jgtc style and bar if possible, but not the lines version in the last photo.

Subscribed!
I have had a set of mint 91-01 taillights that have been sitting in my garage for 3 years. I'd love to ship them out and get a set of these in return.

Can you do this?
Super interested. This is what BLT designed at one point. Don't know how well it did.

I'm with others as I'm afraid of having to open the lights up multiple times but I do see the sellers point - gotta have faith.

Looks amazing and thanks for taking on the project.

uploadfromtaptalk1441149123625.jpg

Can you do this?
Super interested. This is what BLT designed at one point. Don't know how well it did.

I'm with others as I'm afraid of having to open the lights up multiple times but I do see the sellers point - gotta have faith.

Looks amazing and thanks for taking on the project.

View attachment 127095

Defiantly! I can replicate any design and each of those designs above are available now but it wont be switchable - just a single design. Personally I like Zoom the best and the 2 one 2.

Adding the switchable functionality can be done as well. I will have to design a new controller and board and can have kits ready in 3-4 weeks. I will need to have a MINIMUM order of 10 to offer close to the same price point that BLT offered it at. If I can get 20+ orders for the above I can easily beat it! And... if you get the idea... Ordering 30+ will probably make my kit once of the cheapest offerings ever.

Lets start the list for switchable ones then and get the price down.

01. Nero

I'd be interested but I would like to know the price with installation. Not interested in opening the taillights myself.

Picked my ARC LED kit from the seller the other day an the kit looks like very well built and packaging is exceptional. The seller's name is Young and he is a really nice guy. He was cool enough to show me a demo of the LED lights in action at the back of his van. I will post the video later.

I plan to install this during the weekend so stay tuned. ;)

https://youtu.be/Jm28Kmzj70U

Last edited:
Am I seeing things or is there a dead LED in this video?

Picked my ARC LED kit from the seller the other day an the kit looks like very well built and packaging is exceptional. The seller's name is Young and he is a really nice guy. He was cool enough to show me a demo of the LED lights in action at the back of his van. I will post the video later.

I plan to install this during the weekend so stay tuned. ;)

https://youtu.be/Jm28Kmzj70U

Am I seeing things or is there a dead LED in this video?

It's there... Does it light up later?
fb8cfeea0a967b3015cf3d73500f3d53.jpg

I viewed it in HD and now think that the cable coming in from the left happens to block the one LED (C3, R9) at just the right angle. Probably not a dead LED.

Last edited:
Arc-Light, when you say switchable, do you mean between 2 choices, or all 8 that we see? I like the first 6, so switchable between all of them would be awesome.

I've updated the list for switchable

01. Nero
02. POWERED by HONDA
03. Wizard

Finally finished the install this weekend. Texted ARC-Light with questions and he responded quickly with answers. The kit is definitely of high quality. I've seen other ones that did not have this kind of craftsmanship. I took my time with taking apart the lights as they were old and brittle. Found a good spot to fit the module box that is easily accessible. They look awesome!

Why are there no prices posted?

First page - starting at $750
I assume that means you do the installation into housing, wiring, etc

Also probably not switchable for that price

I missed that one - but a list of prices for the options would be nice too.

Finally finished the install this weekend. Texted ARC-Light with questions and he responded quickly with answers. The kit is definitely of high quality. I've seen other ones that did not have this kind of craftsmanship. I took my time with taking apart the lights as they were old and brittle. Found a good spot to fit the module box that is easily accessible. They look awesome!

I placed the controller box in the tools location too. The kit looks great in red nsx. ��

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my install pic and vid. The LED tail lights transforms the NSX to a modern looking supercar. Definitely getting quite a bit of attention than usual. ��

http://youtu.be/66XiNoVhH8g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back