• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB : 1997 - 2001 6 speed Manual 3.2L Targa NA2 - Black interior prefered, Damaged OK

Hi everyone ! I would like to ask for your help here guys !
I’m currently trying to find a low budget 1997 – 2001 NA2 Targa NSX with 3.2L engine & manual 6 speed gearbox. It can be a lightly damaged / salvage title one ! Low budget because I’m located in Belgium, Europe and We have very high import customs fees over here ( a bit over 30% ) + shipping of the car overseas and registering it here of course.

I focus my researches on Canada because the cars read in KM/H just like us here in Europe. I would also consider a US NSX if the price is interesting of course. The price range I’m aiming at the moment is $40,000 CAD or $30,000 USD. I know it’s low budget, but I must add about 50% to that price to have it imported to Belgium and registered ! ( + fixing of the car if damaged of course... ).

I missed a very interesting one last week in the US ( 2001 NA2 NSX-T ) gone for less than $30,000 US… ( pic of the one I missed for attention ). So, I know it’s not easy to find… But not impossible !!! So, if any of you have or know about a NSX for sale matching my criteria’s, please let me know !!!!!!!! ( don’t hesitate to PM me with links, pic’s… ). Thanks in advance for your help.

you can email me at : [email protected]

Regis.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 8bis.jpg
    8bis.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 3bis.jpg
    3bis.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Help / advice needed !

Hello everyone… Well… how to begin…
I’ve been gathering BNIB NSX parts / access for quite a while now…
And time has come… to buy my unicorn : a 1998 NA2 Targa NSX !

I started looking seriously for a NSX about 3 months ago
( I’ve been browsing ads in Europe for about 3 years now…
But nothing was meeting my criteria’s )

As I was after a targa one… I decided to focus my researches on the USA !
( where only targa’s were produced from 1997 on if I’m correct… )
California being the biggest ‘nest’ of NSX’s on the planet !

And… That’s where I’ve finally found my unicorn last week : in Sacramento !

So I’m now trying to figure out how to have it imported to my place : Belgium !

I guess most of you know that feeling… That day you’ve finally found yours !

So, my questions are… Does anyone here had his NSX imported from USA ?
Which shipping company would you recommend ? Any tip on a safe way to pay
The seller without being scammed ?

I’m a complete rookie on that point… And any help / advice would be welcome guys !

Thanks in advance,

Regis ( near future NSX owner… hopefully ) ;)

Back