• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee at WPB Outlets- This Sunday Oct. 4

As most of the guys know, C&C has moved from Boynton to the PB Outlets on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. just east of the I-95 exit. I understand that 2,000 cars showed up at the first gathering last month!

I am planning to go this Sunday and have contacted, Oscar, Stevie Ray, Doug, RJ , DocL and Hugh. So far Oscar and Stevie said they're coming and RJ will try to make it if his wheels get back from the refinisher, and Doug is an outside longshot. Meet starts at 9 A.M.

Would be nice if we could meet up earlier and ride up together.

I just had my car detailed today by John Z., who runs the C&C, and I am anxious to show off the great job he did!

Update:

Oscar, RJ, Stevie Ray and me are going. Doug will let me know by Saturday afternoon. Don't know what's the best place and time to meet up since we are coming from different locations. It will be rather hectic closer to the Outlets and since we are unfamiliar with the layout, picking an area within the parking lot with the number of cars expected, will be difficult. Any suggestions?

I'll definitely be there! Let me know what time you want to meet up Irv!

Meet up at the Best Buy parking lot across the street?

Last edited:
There's more than enough parking available, you just have to go early enough to be able park together in the main area. if not the spillover lot have lots of parking too. I was at the first one got there about 10 and there was over a 1000+ cars already there. There's also a long line of car that was backed up to main rd.

You may wanna meet somewhere else traffic can get kinda crazy at that turning light. Here's an idea why don't you guys meet at the old C&C location and drive up.

So far it's getting more and more likely I will attend. I like the idea of meeting at the old location. What time were we thinking? I would be ok w meeting at 8::00 and leaving by 8:15 to drive to the new location. I could also do earlier like meet at 7:30 leave by 7:45. I know it gets pretty crazy when there are that many cars showing up.

Hi Greg. Are you coming up this Sunday ?? Your idea won't work because RJ and Stevie Ray are further North and Oscar, Doug and I are South.

I spoke to John Z., and he suggested after exiting I-95 and going east, making a left from PB Lakes Blvd. at the intersection of Congress, then entering the lot on Presidential Way behind the buildings where we can park as a group. We can try and save some spots depending if some guys will come later or solo. BJ's suggestion of the Best Buy lot is good but only if we meet around 8:00 or 8:30 so we can drive in as a group before it gets too crowded.

Last edited:
Sounds great. I like the idea of meeting up at Best Buy, or we can meet BJ's Brewhouse parking lot on the South Side of the Outlet Mall since I believe the meet is on the north side. Might be easier that way.

OK, so let's finalize--- Meet at the front entrance to Best Buy at 8:30 AM and then proceed as a group to Congress intersection and left into back lot behind building.

RJ, Oscar, StevieRay, Doug, please respond or text me that you're coming [or to leave a spot]. Gene or anyone else ..........?. See y'all tomorrow.

Irv, count me in and i'm going to get you for calling me "Gene"

Doug, if you're going do you want to meet up and drive up since we're nearby each other? let me know.

Update:

Greg and Hugh have now come on board and will join the meet up at Best Buy !!

Whoa... long memory, no forgiveness ?.......that was resolved a long time ago. You'll notice my post above where I ask if Greg is coming ?? Anyone you know? The other reference to"G...e" was just to goad you into coming, and it worked !!!

Glad you guys are joining us.

Last edited:

Doug, if you're going do you want to meet up and drive up since we're nearby each other? let me know.

Sure. Sorry just now checking prime. Pm sent.

I was sent some NSX pics by my non-NSX WPB buddy Brian. Nice turnout!

Last edited:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 18
attachment.php
attachment.php

Great meeting everyone!!

Attachments

• IMG_3483.jpg
    IMG_3483.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 39