• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXcapades Dec.5-6 preliminary schedule

I've been locked out of my NSXprime account for ages, but finally got back in with the help of the Admin.

I will be at the Sunday drive! That is always tons of fun. If I find that I'm able to attend the lunch prior to the payment cutoff date, I will do that as well. But for now, just count me in for the country drive.

-Stephen

Update on Sunday lunch.

The Fairways Restaurant at the Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes will not be open this year on Sunday Dec.6. Apparently issues with parking and the on-going golf tournament and Festival of Speed made it impossible to stay in business that day. Other venues at the hotel were offered but they are way over our budget.

So I will be investigating JB Boondocks in Lake County. We had our lunch there two years ago and everyone enjoyed the location!

I'm in for sunday drive and lunch. FOS would be great if NSX 2.0 will be there but I can only wish. I agree with Docl parking there is a little crazy....

Based on popular demand, Sunday lunch will be at J B Boondocks on the lake!
This is in the heart of Lake County and will be the termination point of our drive.
Great parking and great food.
Arranged a great menu for us.
www.jbboondocks.com

Sounds good, but is it still $27? That sounds awfully high for that lunch.

It will be less than that. My guess is $15-20 including tax and tip. Any overage will be refunded to all who have paid via Paypal.

You can keep my $7.00. You put in a lot of effort to make this happen and seven bucks less in my bank account won't hurt me.

You can keep my $7.00. You put in a lot of effort to make this happen and seven bucks less in my bank account won't hurt me.

Thanks Doc. Appreciate the thought...but as you know, it is a labor of love. The prices I have to estimate since the venues are often unknown and often attendance is unknown until the last minute. In previous years, we have been a few dollars short and I've always picked up the tab (since this is no longer a NSXCA sponsored event)....and happy to do it. This year we will probably be a few dollars over because we moved lunch from Fairways to JB Boondocks. How about we donate any extra $ we collect to Toys for Tots?

- - - Updated - - -

I will be there with 4 other Atlanta NSXers. We are finalizing plans now!

Would love to see you Alex! You guys will kill us in karting!

I wish this event was another weekend as it falls on my daughters birthday every year. :(

Bring her birthday forward to July! Win for you, win for her"!

Nabil, I'm in for gun fun.

Sent money for the Sunday drive and lunch. Can I get the address of the Starbucks we are meeting at please?

Blacknot, you are all set!

Added Starbucks address to first post
10300 W Colonial Dr., Ocoee, 34761

Everyone, please get your RSVP and $$ to me by this Saturday Oct.28. I need to finalize headcounts for lunch and dinner.

Last edited:
Payment sent.

Back