• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXcapades Dec.5-6 preliminary schedule

I rebooked my room - looks like the room rate dropped by $10 to 115.99+tax.

Guys, I have a thread on prime about my excessive exhaust noise in the cabin.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/188308-Exhaust-why-so-loud?p=1879985#post1879985

Interested to know from those of you who are attending what you are running and maybe hitch a ride to compare if time allows as this is a perfect time to do it with so many cars present. If you are NOT running stock exhaust, and are an NA1 with aftermarket headers, please PM me (do NOT post here to clutter up the thread) so we can compare. I have DC headers, Comptech v2 muffler, cats. And CTSC as well of course.

Thx!

Guys, I've decided to move dinner up to 6pm on Saturday. This will allow us more time before leaving for K1 speed go karting. For those golfing you can either shower at the club or at my house.
Don't worry if you are running a little late!

Last edited:
For the gun range we need to meet at Tilted Kilt (901 Currency Circle, Lake Mary, Fl. 32746) at 11:00am on Saturday, we are going to eat lunch and then go to the outdoor range. We are going to have 25 yard, 50 yard & 100 yard range, we also have trap shoot with the shot gun if anyone is interested. If you could please let me know who is joining with your name, and let me know if you have a gun or if you need to use one of ours...please post back as soon as possible...Thank you!

What time are you planning on going to the range, and how long are we going to be there?

The reason I'm asking is because I wasn't planning on getting up there before 1pm. Also, is there any restriction on ammo? I want to try some new green tip penetrating ammo but don't know if it is allowed.

Last edited:
What time are you planning on going to the range, and how long are we going to be there?

The reason I'm asking is because I wasn't planning on getting up there before 1pm. Also, is there any restriction on ammo? I want to try some new green tip penetrating ammo but don't know if it is allowed.

There is no restriction on ammo, we will be leaving after lunch and will be there until you guys are ready to leave or it gets dark out, whichever comes first.

Where is the outdoor range? Since the Atlanta crew won't make it at 11 a.m. We would still like to meet up after lunch to go to the gun range.

37711 Lake Norris Road
Eustis FL
Latitude:28.901018
Longitude:-81.547687

Directions:from SR46, turn north on CR 437. Continue to CR44A and turn right. Turn left on Lake Norris Road
Then left on Cheryl Lane (unpaved). Go to the gate with the keypad and call me (407)435-7502.
If you can give me and idea around what time you expect to be ther I will be on the look out.

I will be flying into Orlando on the 5th. Hopefully I'll see you guys at the Festival of Speed. I'll wear my New Mexico NSX club shirt.

I'm going to make an effort to show up in Ocee on Sunday morning. I am doing the Toy Rally on 12/5 simply because that date is also the 6th anniversary of Iron Maiden's drummer's restaurant in Coral Springs and I simply can't miss that.

Up The Irons! And drive safely everyone.

For the gun range we need to meet at Tilted Kilt (901 Currency Circle, Lake Mary, Fl. 32746) at 11:00am on Saturday, we are going to eat lunch and then go to the outdoor range. We are going to have 25 yard, 50 yard & 100 yard range, we also have trap shoot with the shot gun if anyone is interested. If you could please let me know who is joining with your name, and let me know if you have a gun or if you need to use one of ours...please post back as soon as possible...Thank you!

We will be leaving Cape Coral late Saturday morning so I don't expect we'll be up in time for lunch at the Tilted Kilt, but hopefully we'll catch up with everyone at the range. We don't have any guns so we would be looking to borrow.
Joe & Terry Guttieri

I will be flying into Orlando on the 5th. Hopefully I'll see you guys at the Festival of Speed. I'll wear my New Mexico NSX club shirt.

We won't be at the Festival of Speed this year. Parking was a disaster and the Fairways restaurant is not open. It's a great show and worth going to if you haven't been before.

Jacksonville crew, I talked to Daniel and Logan tonight - we are thinking meet at my place around 9am, and then convoy down from here. Charles, are you coming down the night before and running with Dave to golf? Would be a good photo-op if we have time, with the lake as a backdrop and the sun coming up.

Nabil, I will be at the Kilt and then gun range, bringing a 9mm.

I will be bringing some black NA1 seat covers in very good shape - Steve (IDK) wants first dibs, after that they are up for grabs.

Last edited:
Nabil, I probably won't be arriving to the range until somewhere between 1-2:00pm. Is that ok?

Also, is anyone else from the south interested in driving up together?

Ok... so I'll be there for lunch Saturday with golf and through the ride on Sunday and lunch then. Just booked my room for $123.44/Sat Nite.

See y'all!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok... so I'll be there for lunch Saturday with golf and through the ride on Sunday and lunch then. Just booked my room for $123.44/Sat Nite.

See y'all!

Nabil, I probably won't be arriving to the range until somewhere between 1-2:00pm. Is that ok?

Also, is anyone else from the south interested in driving up together?

Yes it's ok. It's a private range. We the only ones using it.

Yes it's ok. It's a private range. We the only ones using it.

Hopefully we'll see some deer running across again like 2 years ago.....that was brilliant!

Looks like I should be making an appearance for the group drive on Sunday morning only. Have to be back home in time for an afternoon open house I am doing in Melbourne. Will be great to see old friends for a little while.

Jacksonville crew, I talked to Daniel and Logan tonight - we are thinking meet at my place around 9am, and then convoy down from here. Charles, are you coming down the night before and running with Dave to golf? Would be a good photo-op if we have time, with the lake as a backdrop and the sun coming up.

Nabil, I will be at the Kilt and then gun range, bringing a 9mm.

I will be bringing some black NA1 seat covers in very good shape - Steve (IDK) wants first dibs, after that they are up for grabs.

Yes I will be rolling with Dave. Saturday morning. I think Anderson is rolling with us too

Back