• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brakes Stoptech BBK with E-Brake, Yellow, Cross Drilled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I am selling my full front and rear Stoptech BBK with E-brake (mine worked fine). I upgraded to the cross drilled rotors and yellow calipers. I have sold my NSX (miss her), and kept the brakes. They have less than 1000 miles on them and includes all the parts (SS brake lines, hardware). I am also including the rear H&R 25mm spacers and 15mm (with studs) front spacers.

$4900 plus shipping. They were purchased new from SOS.

Thanks!

Nik

Attachments

• IMG_4460.jpg
    IMG_4460.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 2,163
Came back to Prime for a bump.

For those who think of selling their NSX, don't, i'm still crying :(

Jon,
Care to share from where? Thanks.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Check NSX Owners Facebook Page - there are few people who can get you that. Drilled rotors will drive price down - most people get bbk not for show.

Last edited:
Apologies to muddy up this member's sales thread but he includes the E-Brake. That alone costs quite a bit unless you guys mentioning $3500 are including that as well.

I didn't get any notifications about posts so I apologize for the late reply.

$3500 for a full kit, wow, things have changed. I open for options as they are just in my garage.

Thanks,

Nik

I didn't get any notifications about posts so I apologize for the late reply.

$3500 for a full kit, wow, things have changed. I open for options as they are just in my garage.

Thanks,

Nik

Hi,
Are the brakes still available?

Thank you!

One last try.

I repackaged the brakes (it's hard to work in the garage or get online with kids) into one box and can do $3100 shipped. You will need to get front pads. One pad's brake material broke off :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back