• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TubiStyle

to my knowledge no...pm AS motorsports...

Many years ago, I convinced a friend who happened to own Tubi to make two dozen NSX exhausts with dual tips. I made them available to NSX owners. They went so quickly, i had the factory make another two dozens. Later on, when the TubtStylle distributorship was given to Champion in Florida (a large group of car dealerships) no more were made. The irony is that I installed one on my 94 NSX and sold the car in 2005 leaving me with no Tubi for my present NSX. I dont think there is enough interest to try and have another two dozens made; they would also have to be chanelled thru the dealership at an exorbitant price.

Maybe we can have Mark from Pride try getting his hands on one and replicating it. Kinda like how all his other exhausts are fair priced remakes.

No direspect for Mike at Pride, whoever he may be, if you visit the Tubi factory in Maranello, up the street from Ferrari and check the way the silencers (cans) are put together, it would be hard to imagine how to duplicate the construction and replicate the sound excatly.

Back