• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX NA1 diecast model

[MENTION=11476]Doc308[/MENTION], these are pretty common. I have a black one for sale, need to relist it. The autoart is apparently way better, but is at least twice the price.

Autoart is MUCH better.

If only I could find a Kaiser Silver model. I'll probably have to mod whichever 1:18 model I buy, likely the Autoart.

@Doc308, these are pretty common. I have a black one for sale, need to relist it. The autoart is apparently way better, but is at least twice the price.

Can you pm me photos and a price?

thank you.

Sold before Christmas, sorry [MENTION=23083]06_typeS[/MENTION]

I have one of the red Autoart 1990 NSX Formula Red #73271 I may sell if anyone is interested. It is mint in the box.

I have the black Autoart model back in the states and I love it. It's a premium model, but it was way more detailed than the normal Autoart red MR2 Spyder that I have. The NSX even has small engine stickers that you have to read with an included magnifying glass.I'm pretty sure I've seen them in Yokohama Japan last time I was there to pick up some more plastic model cars to build during the winter season.

I have the black Autoart model back in the states and I love it. It's a premium model, but it was way more detailed than the normal Autoart red MR2 Spyder that I have. The NSX even has small engine stickers that you have to read with an included magnifying glass.I'm pretty sure I've seen them in Yokohama Japan last time I was there to pick up some more plastic model cars to build during the winter season.

misojdm Got any pictures of it? Looking for a high detail black 1:18 na1. Hard to come by these days.... Old tread, but hope you are still around. Thanks!

Back