• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gulf Coast NSX Owners Club Facebook

I take it this is supposed to cover the whole Southcentral Region? I know Texas has a facebook group of NSXoTX.

That is correct. Far future plans would be to organize a south central meet. It would make it more feasible for members to attend in this area.

Any suggestions please let me know

Thanks!

Great question. I am having to post across two regional forums and two different sub forums on the regional forums. Prime is still the go to communication platform but facebook allows me to condense and cover a wider geographcial area.

Would love to attend an event in LA.

Would love to have LA host a Regional Event ..... Let me know if you're interested.
With several years in the South Central I have yet to attend an SC Event outside
of TX. Would be glad to support / help in the future ..... up for 2016?:)

And please do feel free to post local events on NSXoTX as well, you never know
who may be up for a quick drive for the weekend across the border. If you have
not sent a request to join yet, please feel free to send it and I will gladly approve it.
NSXoTX is open for all members to post their events.

Looking forward to it....

Terry Brown

Last edited:
Terry,

Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful prespective. I will be shooting for a 2016 meet once we build up the membership base. I may evoke your help on the organization and logistics if you do not mind. I appreciate the approval in the NSX TX facebook.

Brenton

Terry,

Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful prespective. I will be shooting for a 2016 meet once we build up the membership base. I may evoke your help on the organization and logistics if you do not mind. I appreciate the approval in the NSX TX facebook.

Brenton
My pleasure Brenton!

Feel free to shoot me a PM with your number and
I'll be glad to assist with tips for setting up a get
together. Indeed get your local troops together /
gathered and I'm certain you'll do just fine.:)

Take care and keep up the good work!

Terry

Back