• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX coupe Red/Black 5-Speed 46,105 M JH4NA1151PT000163

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
46,105 M
VIN:
JH4NA1151PT000163
Price:
18,000 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is branded.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected]

Maintenance Information
see details

Details
My 1993 NSX suffered a small (if there is such a thing) engine compartment fire from a oil leak on the front bank. The front firewall needs prep/paint and the passenger compartment window needs replacement along with other minor damage. However, the body and interior look great. Unfortunately, water (fire dept) got into the engine and it should be torn down and inspected. Therefore, the insurance co decided to total the car. I have bought it back so I'm looking to recoup some of my significant investment, primarily for an almost perfect body less the damage I mentioned. It would be a perfect car for somone who has a totaled body for the parts needed to repair the damage on mine. It would also make an awesome track only car. My car has lots of aftermarket goodies worth well over $60k.

General - My car has been non-op since 2005 when the stock pistons failed under boost. I've been building the engine/trans ever since to handle 800 whp plus. Unfortunately, the fire occurred literally as I was driving home from the final dyno tune seen below (see link to youtube). Since my interest in car brands has changed, I'm not personally interested in spending the time to repair my NSX. However, I know it'll be a great car and a great deal for the individual with the right skill mix and resources.

Chassis- Tien Shocks, Dail Sway bars, Prodrive Wheels, Toyo RA1s, Sparco Seats, Momo steering wheel, C-West wing, Griffin Racing Rad w/twin fans, HiCap AEM fuel pump, Brembo F40 calipers w/14.5" rotors front, Brembo Lotus calipers w/13" rotors rear, ARP wheel studs, Spherical Bearings on rear A arms, Duel Setrab oil coolers, and more.

Engine/Trans - R ratio trans w/Ginken LSD with WPC coating, Golden Eagle Sleeved 3.0, CP Forged pistons, Oliver Billet Rods, 300ksi head studs, Comptech Cam gears, Billet mains, Ti valve springs and keepers, dry sump oil pan, Dailey Eng 3 stage dry sump pump w/airoil sep, Tilton triple Carbon/Carbon clutch, Harrop 1900TVS supercharger, air to water intercooling system, much more. . . .

I have all the stock parts as well including a new in the box complete set of heads, extra Eaton M90 superchargers and parts, engine rebuild parts, the original LSD with R R&P, and more.

note- the engine was just rebuilt 3 months ago and made 560 whp and could easily make 600 plus with larger tube headers. For a list of all the aftermarket and extra parts, an estimate for all the mechanical parts needed to repair the car, and more pictures please see my email address below.

$18,000 OBO for the car as is.
$23,000 OBO car and all stock parts.

Here's the dyno run done just recently - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkqJyHCpItQ

Email if interested. Mark at [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_1152[1].jpg
    IMG_1152[1].jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_1151[1].jpg
    IMG_1151[1].jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_1154[1].jpg
    IMG_1154[1].jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 456
  • throttle.jpg
    throttle.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 522
  • pa2.jpg
    pa2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 458
  • pa6.jpg
    pa6.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_0828[1].jpg
    IMG_0828[1].jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
46,105 M
VIN:
JH4NA1151PT000163
Price:
15,000 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is branded.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected]

Maintenance Information
see details

Details
My 1993 NSX suffered a small (if there is such a thing) engine compartment fire from a oil leak on the front bank. The front firewall needs prep/paint and the passenger compartment window needs replacement along with other minor damage. However, the body and interior look great. Unfortunately, water (fire dept) got into the engine and it should be torn down and inspected. Therefore, the insurance co decided to total the car. I have an opportunity to buy it back so I'm looking for possible interest, primarily for an almost perfect body less the damage I mentioned. It would be a perfect car for somone who has a totaled body but good engine and other parts needed to repair the fire damage on mine. My car has lots of aftermarket goodies as well.

Chassis- Tien Shocks, Dail Sway bars, Prodrive Wheels, Toyo RA1s, Sparco Seats, Momo steering wheel, C-West wing, Griffin Racing Rad w/twin fans, HiCap AEM fuel pump, Brembo F40 calipers w/14.5" rotors front, Brembo Lotus calipers w/13" rotors rear, ARP wheel studs, Spherical Bearings on rear A arms, Duel Setrab oil coolers, and more. Have all the stock parts as well.

Engine/Trans - R ratio trans w/Ginken LSD with WPC coating, Golden Eagle Sleeved 3.0, CP Forged pistons, Oliver Billet Rods, 300ksi head studs, Comptech Cam gears, Billet mains, Ti valve springs and keepers, dry sump oil pan, Dailey Eng 3 stage dry sump pump w/airoil sep, Tilton triple Carbon/Carbon clutch, Harrop 1900TVS supercharger, air to water intercooling system, much more

note- the engine was just rebuilt 3 months ago and made 560 whp.

$16,000 OBO as is.
$14,000 chassis only (no eng/trans) firm
$5,000 eng/trans only, firm.

Email if interested. Mark at [email protected]

Bump

SOLD.

Last edited:
Back