• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX-T Silver/Black 6-Speed 51,000 JH4NA2160YT000123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Silver
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA2160YT000123
Price:
59,000 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM or email [email protected]

Maintenance Information
Vehicle has been meticulously maintained. I have receipts dating back to 2003 from the previous owner who owned this vehicle for 10 years prior to my ownership. Major items include the full timing belt service in 2009 at about 10,000 miles ago which included the water pump, coolant, and the gaskets. Clutch changed in 2013 7,000 miles ago. All wearables such as the brakes are in excellent condition as well. Brake fluid was bled with Redline fluid and the oil has been changed regularly with Redline full synthetic. Fuel filter has been changed recently as well. To my knowledge there is nothing that needs to be done to this vehicle. I still drive this every weekend and am confident in its maintenance.

Details
Modifications:
Besides a few modifications, car has been primarily kept in its original factory condition. Wheels are authentic Advan RS in gunmetallic. Tires are Dunlop Star Specs ZII with about 75% front and 50% rear life. Interior has been professionally upgraded to a double din navigation unit with the Science of Speed Sound system. Everything is factory fit. The sub is in the footwell in the passenger well just like factory. Hands free calling microphone as well. No other major modifications. Engine and exhaust is all factory.

Paint:
Previous owner had a 1" x 1" light scrape on the rear passenger quarter panel. Stated he had that side painted and is something I never noticed. Both front fenders have been professionally repainted and inner liners trimmed to prevent rubbing as vehicle was originally lowered. Outer shape of the fenders however is untouched and the paint matches exceptionally well. All body panels are original.

Personal Grading:
Exterior: 9/10. No noticeable dings or dents. Just a few rock chips.
Interior: 9/10. Besides the scratch on the face of the headunit, I would have rated this a 10/10. All leather is in good condition. The original seats do show some wear, but there is no actual damage. Nothing abnormal from a 15 year old seats.
Mechanical: 10/10. I still drive this on weekends and have never experienced any issues. With full A/C car can still sit in traffic and commute no problems.

Why I'm Selling:
This was one of my biggest questions when I was purchasing an NSX and never understood why somebody would even consider selling an NSX. Unfortunately I am in a stage in my life where the reasons to sell this car outweigh my huge desire to keep it. The biggest reasons include that I am expecting to start a family and can use a vehicle that is more practical. Also I believe its time to go from renting a house to actually owning a home, in which the funds from this vehicle will help.

I am confident to say that there are no mysteries with this car. Besides the repaint on the fenders as stated, the car is in pristine condition. I have taken care of it the best that I could and purchased it from an owner that did the same. I am happy to pick up any serious buyers from the air port as well. Some items not pictured will be included with the sale such as the original spare tire and tire kit, factory head unit, 2 original keys with key fob, original owners manual, extra air filter, and a spare main relay.

Also here is the ad from the previous owner! http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...0123-43-5xx-miles?highlight=JH4NA2160YT000123

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg