• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Guess where this NSX is from...

Yes okay, its the "Muffin Tops" episode of Seinfeld - Season 8, Episode 21.
I believe it was Julia Louis-Dreyfus' car.
Episode was shot: May 8th, 1997, which means if this was a 1991 NSX, it would only have been 6 years old! How pristine and OEM eh?

View attachment 128499

Nice pic, btw does anyone have any older pics of nsx's taken in the 90's? Maybe around other cars around that time? Is there a specific thread for this that I haven't found? Much appreciated, thanks!

more interested in the Starion or Conquest to the right um that car is as rare as the NSX.

would love to find one that's not rusted out. or chopped up by kids tring to put in a civic motor with rims. or pulled the seats out to bolt in some Miata seats

so sad what kids do to these rare cars

so sad what kids do to these rare cars

It's nothing new. Ignorant "kids" were doing the same thing to rare muscle cars that (were not yet known to be rare, for one...) were dirt cheap by the late 70's.

Someday some of these cars will be appreciated, maybe not like a Hemi Roadrunner or Stage I/II GSX, but they'll have their day.

My guess is since the show was shot in a Hollywood studio back lot, these are the cars that are on the set so they just keep moving them around for each scene, for each show.

Back