• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Zanardi shoes

Okay, I haven't posted anything for a long time, but had to showoff my new OEM rubber for Zanardi #26 .

Bob

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 459
those don't grip better than the BF Goodrich KDW FireTread not even close to the grip, I can take corners at 130 and my heartbeat doesn't even go up a pulse.

but I agree that the sleeper rims are so cool. but in reality no NSX is a sleeper all NSX's can hang with the big dogs.

They are the OEM corner specific Bridgestone RE010's. I generally run the 7-spoke to keep the Zanardi wheels pristine. I wanted originality, not necessarily the stickiest.

What's exactly gives it sleeper status? I mean most coupes with basic weight reduction mods and say short gears are quicker than zanardi. Or am I missing something?

What's exactly gives it sleeper status? I mean most coupes with basic weight reduction mods and say short gears are quicker than zanardi. Or am I missing something?

he just means, its a "hidden" Zanardi when the 7's are on... ie., sleeper.

those don't grip better than the BF Goodrich KDW FireTread not even close to the grip, I can take corners at 130 and my heartbeat doesn't even go up a pulse.

but I agree that the sleeper rims are so cool. but in reality no NSX is a sleeper all NSX's can hang with the big dogs.

They are the OEM corner specific Bridgestone RE010's. I generally run the 7-spoke to keep the Zanardi wheels pristine. I wanted originality, not necessarily the stickiest.

I think you made the right choice, the BFG KDW isn't that great of a tire... it just looks cool. Also it isn't even made anymore.

Nice car and garage floor. Im in the process of doing my garage. Just had the floors done, sheetrocked, painted, 3 new doors and now for the art!

Im beyond due for tires, where did you buy them?

photo (2).jpg

Nice car and garage floor. Im in the process of doing my garage. Just had the floors done, sheetrocked, painted, 3 new doors and now for the art!

Im beyond due for tires, where did you buy them?

View attachment 128618

Thanks. Tirerack is the only place I saw that had the OEM tires in stock and they are down to fewer than 5 tires in stock for one of the rear tires.

Back