• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 Monaco Blue NSX - NJ

Sev

Hi,

I'm new to post but have visited sporadically over the past couple of years and appreciate the comments and feedback on this site.

I am seriously interested in a 2001 NSX-T located in New Jersey that is for sale on eBay and would like any information on the car that anyone might have. Also, the possiblity of a regular member of this board providing an on-site inspection would be a big help. I would be glad to reimburse for time and effort spent.

Responses would be greatly appreciated.

Sev Yarjan
Alpharetta, GA

I'm in NJ

Hi,

There was a Monaco Blue one for sale about a month ago in NJ. I think it was in one of the Brunswicks. I don't remember, but anyway if you post back were it is I can see if I'm close by. I live in the North West corner of NJ. Let me know

Regards,

John

John,

Thanks for the reply. The car is located in East Brunswick, NJ at a dealer on Route 18. I plan on calling tomorrow to get the general history on the car. I may be reached at [email protected] or you can respond to this post. Please let me know if you're close by.

Regards,

Sev

you got mail

You got mail :)

Back