• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chuckwalla November 21 and 22

I will be there!

Great to have you join us. Johnathan (Track Addict) and I will likely drive there Friday after work. I'm going to get a hotel somewhere near the track. We will be running both days. If your going to participate in the Alfa Romeo sponsored time trials, your going to have register and provided certain info, and pic a car class. I'm in Class O, and unless you have a super charger or turbo set that bumps up your HP, you should be in Class O with me.

If you are in the SoCal area, Johnathan and I are going to the monthly NSX meet at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa this coming Thursday from 6 pm till 8:30 pm plus or minus. We are going to go over our plans at the meet. If you can join us, that would be great!

Mario
626-676-3000

OK,

There are three of us going to Chuckwalla! Any other takers?

Chuckwalla is a great track, with many curves and only two straights!

I was there this past weekend with my BRZ just to feel it out. What a fun track! Can't wait to bring the NSX out there...

Shoot! Signed up for track day on the 20th at BW. If wifey approves back to back track days, I'll be there :)

I was there this past weekend with my BRZ just to feel it out. What a fun track! Can't wait to bring the NSX out there...

Chuckwalla is one of my favorite tracks! I like the fact that it has a lot of curves, so your not twiddling your thumbs heading down a long straight all the time, which is boring. I sent you a PM. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Back