• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Keyless Entry Wire Harness

Quick question to all forum members with the knowledge to do so. Since the OEM keyless entry has long been a discontinued part, is there anyone with the technical expertise that can make the wire harness for it for me? Or better yet, have a spare one laying around? Shawn? I already have the brain and two key fobs that are already coded to go with it, just need the wire harness to connect it to my car. You will be paid for your time very nicely or if you have the harness already, generously for it as well. Thanks! I know Prime won't let me down!! Also, I actually have a guy that can do it, but I can't seem to find the schematic for the harness. If someone can point me in the direction for that as well, that would work also. Thanks again!

I assume that you are looking for a harness for a model year 2000. Just be aware that if somebody offers you a harness, you need to confirm the year of the harness since the harness did change during the first few years. Can't remember the specific date. Your 2000 will definitely use the later harness.

Bumping this up once again. Really need to find the wire harness that originally came with the keyless entry system. (Not the one actually part of the vehicle itself, but what came in the box with the brain and remote.)

the harness changed in 1993.

so all years from 1993-2003 will work.

I don't have any more good buddy. and I don't know where my box of harness plugs are to make you one.

Mods, close this thread!!! I was able to obtain the ULTRA ELUSIVE OEM wire harness for my 2000 NSX to install my keyless entry from another Prime member!! I LOVEEEEE this forum!!

Hi Shawn,
I am looking for a wiring harness for a 1991 NSX for the keyless entry. I would like an original because my car is very original with low miles. I also have seen that you may be able to make a harness? I do have some of the original plugs you may need to produce one. I would like to know if any of this can be done. I appreciate your reply in advance.
Thanks,
Chuck

Back