• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sacramento NSX 2016 Kick Off Dinner and Party

Hello Sacramento NSX Owners,
Hold the date for a 2016 Kick Off Dinner and Party with fellow NSX enthusiasts. We're working out the final details, but I'll share what we know now. If you are interested, please reply to this thread.

Date: Saturday, January 9, 2016
Time: 6pm
6510 Antelope Rd
Citrus Heights, CA 95621

Dinner selection: We will finalize in the next few weeks.
Cost per person: We will finalize in the next few weeks, but as in years past, it will be less than $50/person.

We will have roped off parking in front, so bring out your NSX.

If you went to last years Christmas / Holiday dinner at Sammy's you know how good the food, service and atmosphere is. Don't miss this!

All,
We're working on getting the details for you, however I wanted to let you know that I'm looking for at least 20 attendees (that includes your guests) to be able to have this event. I'll post up again when we have a menu and prices.

All,
I'd like to get the list started for our 2016 Kick Off Party!
I already have seven attendees from our mailing list. If you are on Prime, please add your handle to the list and send me a PM with your first and last name.

Need 13 more attendees. Please add your name to the list.
1-7: already named.

Menu: Most likely will be Asian inspired like the last time. And, if you were there last year, you remember how good, and plentiful it was. I'm still dreaming about that chocolate sundae and those Thai lettuce cups.

Price: Will likely be under $50 per person and the club will cover some portion of that for each attendee, so your out of pocket expense should be well under $50/person.

Unless I am not on call that weekend, I'd enjoy meeting the Sacramento nsx owners. I will mark my calendar for now.
Nice smooth roads from the bay to Sacramento. Sign me up for now please.

Jinks,
It would be great to have you join the event. I'll sign you up for now. In order to hold your spot, you'll need to send payment in advance. I'll post up prices, payment info, etc in a following thread.

Unless I am not on call that weekend, I'd enjoy meeting the Sacramento nsx owners. I will mark my calendar for now.
Nice smooth roads from the bay to Sacramento. Sign me up for now please.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Sacramento NSX,
Read this entire post for details of our 2016 Kick Off Dinner and Party. Please PM me if you want to add your name to the list. Guests are welcome.

Summary:
  • $25/person.
  • Payment in advance is needed in order to secure your spot. See below for payment instructions.
  • Saturday, January 9, 2016
  • 6pm
  • Sammy's Grill and Bar in Antelope, CA

Sacramento NSX 2016 Kickoff Dinner and Party

I'm pleased to announce we have the details for our Sacramento NSX 2016 Kick Off Dinner and Party. This year our party is at Sammy's Restaurant and Bar, located in Antelope, CA. Sammy’s features a modern touch on classic fare, paired carefully with a local brew list and hand-crafted cocktails, making it an instant crowd favorite. We had our fall event and our 2014 Christmas and Holiday party at Sammy's and it was a blast. The atmosphere is great and the food is fantastic!

We’ve chosen to go with an Asian inspired menu and a break from the traditional single selection dinner fare. We did this the last time, and it was a hit. We get to try several dishes, family style, from a tasty and varied selection of entrees prepared for us on a customized menu for our private event.

The menu – served family style:
Appetizer:
  • Pork Dumplings
  • Tofu Lettuce Cups (vegetarian)
Entrées:
  • Spicy Thai Grilled Chicken Salad
  • Salt and Pepper Mahi
  • Kung Pao Chicken
  • Fresh Fruit
  • Crispy Spring Rolls- Pork
Dessert:
  • Choice between Salted Caramel Pudding, Chocolate Cake or Mini Doughnuts
Drink:
  • Coffee, Tea or Soft Drink - included
  • Drinks from the the bar are not included (pay for your own bar tab)

This party and dinner is a special event for us and we would like to invite you to attend. What does special event mean? It means we’ll have VIP parking in front of the venue and that includes security to ensure our vehicles are safe and the parking remains VIP. It also means we will host our event in the private event room at Sammy’s, where we can be as quiet or spirited as we like.

By now you are wondering what the event costs and how you can get your reservation in as quickly as possible. Keep reading for more information.

Cost:
· $25 per person
· Includes the company of fantastic people and NSX and automotive enthusiasts
· Includes the dinner menu, the location, the atmosphere and an overall good time
· Does not include items from the bar. Bring cash or credit card if you wish to order from the bar
· Payment is needed in advance to secure you spot. PM me for payment information.
· Send your payment so it can be received by Monday December 28, 2015 (we need to give the restaurant a headcount)
· If you can’t make that cut off, or are unable to send a check (for example, want to pay in cash), let me know and we’ll figure out options for you

Reserve your spot:
· If you plan to attend, and haven’t already, send PM to me: mickeylex
· Include in your PM the names of attendees in your party
· This will serve as your reservation for the party and dinner
· Please note, your reservation is a commitment that you will make payment and attend the event

Logistics:
Date: Saturday January 9, 2016
Time: 6pm (though arrive a little early for parking in the VIP section)
Location: Sammy’s Restaurant and Bar. 6510 Antelope Rd, Citrus Heights, CA 95621. 916-735-8440

I promise that you and your guests will have a great time at our kickoff party and dinner. Whenever we get together as a group, there is an energy that electrifies the room with automotive discussion, catching up on family, events and more. It’s always a fun time and you are sure to be delighted!

mickeylex
President, Sacramento NSXCA

Last edited:
Jinks,
It would be great to have you join the event. I'll sign you up for now. In order to hold your spot, you'll need to send payment in advance. I'll post up prices, payment info, etc in a following thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Sacramento NSX,
Read this entire post for details of our 2016 Kick Off Dinner and Party. Please PM me if you want to add your name to the list. Guests are welcome.

Summary:
  • $25/person.
  • Payment in advance is needed in order to secure your spot. See below for payment instructions.
  • Saturday, January 9, 2016
  • 6pm
  • Sammy's Grill and Bar in Antelope, CA

Sacramento NSX 2016 Kickoff Dinner and Party

I'm pleased to announce we have the details for our Sacramento NSX 2016 Kick Off Dinner and Party. This year our party is at Sammy's Restaurant and Bar, located in Antelope, CA. Sammy’s features a modern touch on classic fare, paired carefully with a local brew list and hand-crafted cocktails, making it an instant crowd favorite. We had our fall event and our 2014 Christmas and Holiday party at Sammy's and it was a blast. The atmosphere is great and the food is fantastic!

We’ve chosen to go with an Asian inspired menu and a break from the traditional single selection dinner fare. We did this the last time, and it was a hit. We get to try several dishes, family style, from a tasty and varied selection of entrees prepared for us on a customized menu for our private event.

The menu – served family style:
Appetizer:
  • Pork Dumplings
  • Tofu Lettuce Cups (vegetarian)
Entrées:
  • Spicy Thai Grilled Chicken Salad
  • Salt and Pepper Mahi
  • Kung Pao Chicken
  • Fresh Fruit
  • Crispy Spring Rolls- Pork
Dessert:
  • Choice between Salted Caramel Pudding, Chocolate Cake or Mini Doughnuts
Drink:
  • Coffee, Tea or Soft Drink - included
  • Drinks from the the bar are not included (pay for your own bar tab)

This party and dinner is a special event for us and we would like to invite you to attend. What does special event mean? It means we’ll have VIP parking in front of the venue and that includes security to ensure our vehicles are safe and the parking remains VIP. It also means we will host our event in the private event room at Sammy’s, where we can be as quiet or spirited as we like.

By now you are wondering what the event costs and how you can get your reservation in as quickly as possible. Keep reading for more information.

Cost:
· $25 per person
· Includes the company of fantastic people and NSX and automotive enthusiasts
· Includes the dinner menu, the location, the atmosphere and an overall good time
· Does not include items from the bar. Bring cash or credit card if you wish to order from the bar
· Payment is needed in advance to secure you spot. PM me for payment information.
· Send your payment so it can be received by Monday December 28, 2015 (we need to give the restaurant a headcount)
· If you can’t make that cut off, or are unable to send a check (for example, want to pay in cash), let me know and we’ll figure out options for you

Reserve your spot:
· If you plan to attend, and haven’t already, send PM to me: mickeylex
· Include in your PM the names of attendees in your party
· This will serve as your reservation for the party and dinner
· Please note, your reservation is a commitment that you will make payment and attend the event

Logistics:
Date: Saturday January 9, 2016
Time: 6pm (though arrive a little early for parking in the VIP section)
Location: Sammy’s Restaurant and Bar. 6510 Antelope Rd, Citrus Heights, CA 95621. 916-735-8440

I promise that you and your guests will have a great time at our kickoff party and dinner. Whenever we get together as a group, there is an energy that electrifies the room with automotive discussion, catching up on family, events and more. It’s always a fun time and you are sure to be delighted!

mickeylex
President, Sacramento NSXCA
Thank you for the invite, I think nsx owners are really great people. I am awaiting my January on call schedule to drop before I find out if I am on call or not. If I am not on call, what is the fastest way to send my payment to help meet some great nsx owners?

Thank you for the invite, I think nsx owners are really great people. I am awaiting my January on call schedule to drop before I find out if I am on call or not. If I am not on call, what is the fastest way to send my payment to help meet some great nsx owners?

I sent you a PM with payment instructions.

My call schedule is out. I can make this. Please see my pm.

The venue extended the cut off date for reservations to Monday Jan 4th, 2016. If you want to go, let me know so I can give you payment instructions.

Thank you to all who responded. We're now at the cut-off for reservations for this event. For those of you going, you're going to have a blast!

Anymore spots? Picking up my first ever NSX the morning of 1/9 and would be great to meet all of you? Total of 2 guests.

Last edited:
Anymore spots? Picking up my first ever NSX the morning of 1/9 and would be great to meet all of you? Total of 2 guests.

Congratulations on getting the NSX!

There may be a chance I can get you in for two spots, but you would need to get me payment today, no later than 2pm. Send me a PM and we can discuss.

PM sent.

Just wanted to follow up and say that the event was a lot of fun. I hope everyone enjoyed the food and the good times. I'm looking at doing another event there sometime this year.

Back