• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dhalsim aka Roger for President of the NorCal NSX Chapter

I NOMINATE DHALSIM AKA ROGER FOR
'PRESIDENT' OF NORCAL BAY AREA NSX CHAPTER!!!

Dhalsim is a BORN LEADER as he is the only NSX owner
in the Bay Area who has coordinated every single NSX
event for the past three years. I just heard recently that
Roger wants to put together an NSX Christmas Dinner.

Please chime in if you agree and whether you are interested
in attending an NSX Christmas Dinner.

Mike

Unofficially, you are already the President for the NorCal NSX Chapter,
just think it should be official.

You have my vote. What are you cooking for NSX-Mas dinner? I like to eat.
Oh and Downforce, send this poor guy some damn diffuser bracket replacements for free damn it!!!!!!:cool:

99 views and only two NSX owners have posted their support???? C'mon
NorCal show some love for the one and only Dhalsim aka Roger!!!!

Roger gets my vote, that's if it counts coming from a SoCal guy.:biggrin:

Roger reach out to me about coordinating future event/events with the SoCal and NorCal groups.

99 views and only two NSX owners have posted their support???? C'mon
NorCal show some love for the one and only Dhalsim aka Roger!!!!

Did my lawyer contact you yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Roger gets my vote, that's if it counts coming from a SoCal guy.:biggrin:

Roger reach out to me about coordinating future event/events with the SoCal and NorCal groups.

Hey.....now this is something I can support..........been wanting to get something together for a while now..........

Last edited:
I don't think he should be trusted. 2 recent examples I have witnessed:

1. I saw him to try to steal a NSX at NSXPO. Walked right up to the car and tried to open the door like it was his.
2. He recently took 2 tires out of my own garage, this happened this Friday.

Hahahaha, just kidding!!! Roger for President, finally a presidential candidate I can vote for.

I don't think he should be trusted. 2 recent examples I have witnessed:

1. I saw him to try to steal a NSX at NSXPO. Walked right up to the car and tried to open the door like it was his.
2. He recently took 2 tires out of my own garage, this happened this Friday.

Hahahaha, just kidding!!! Roger for President, finally a presidential candidate I can vote for.

ha ha...........your wifey almost gave me those new Direzza's.......... :)

Did my lawyer contact you yet?

yes your lawyer did contact me, he thanked for nominating you to be the President of the Bay Area Chapter.

BTW, it appears the nomination for you to become President of the Bay Area is gaining traction, so it's just a matter of time before you are officially the President of the Bay Area Chapter.

KEEP THE VOTES COMING!!!!

+1 for my favorite chaparrito!!!

<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v9.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=2z8aq8w&s=9"><br><font size="1"><a href="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2z8aq8w&s=9">Original Video</a> - More videos at <a href="http://tinypic.com">TinyPic</a></font>

Last edited:
Roger turned our whole nsx motorcade around after my car threw a code on the way to seaside last Saturday to come back and look for me. Fortunately, my ol' gal has done this before and it took only a minute to correct the issue. Anyways, I got to the next meeting point about 45 minutes earlier then all others because he turned everyone around to help and I was long gone. That definitely deserves some street cred, no matter what his lawyer says. Very cool guy for a car club. A big shout out to all those who followed in trying to help. I felt bad I delayed the meet.

Last edited:
+1 for my favorite chaparrito!!!

<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v9.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=2z8aq8w&s=9"><br><font size="1"><a href="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2z8aq8w&s=9">Original Video</a> - More videos at <a href="http://tinypic.com">TinyPic</a></font>

haha..us chaparittos have to stick together...........

Roger has my vote. Awesome member!!

Thanks Moses

Roger turned our whole nsx motorcade around after my car threw a code on the way to seaside last Saturday to come back and look for me. Fortunately, my ol' gal has done this before and it took only a minute to correct the issue. Anyways, I got to the next meeting point about 45 minutes earlier then all others because he turned everyone around to help and I was long gone. That definitely deserves some street cred, no matter what his lawyer says. Very cool guy for a car club. A big shout out to all those who followed in trying to help. I felt bad I delayed the meet.

AJ, I'm 100% sure each member on that drive was willing to circle back for ya............NSX crew is tight............Leave no man behind!.........LOL............they all stuck with me when my diffuser decided to snap its brackets and I had to run to the store to get some zip ties to fix it with....................

President? More like a King!

hmmmmm......... I like the sound of that

+1
Done
When is the NSXPO that his is planning :biggrin:

Actually we technically had our first planning meeting a couple months ago but I am not the one responsible for putting that together but have agreed to assist in it............. I know we can count on you Rich to join!

In....way in 😎

It's official, Dhalsim aka Roger wins by a landslide!!!

Congrats to the new President/King of the NorCal NSX
Bay Area Chapter!!!

It's official, Dhalsim aka Roger wins by a landslide!!!

Congrats to the new President/King of the NorCal NSX
Bay Area Chapter!!!

Ha ha...nice try but I'm fairly certain it doesn't work this way...........

What the Bay Area truly needs is The Wolf (AKA Mike C) to once again assume the role of Commander and Chief of the Bay Area NSX crew. First mission.........put together another one of your excellent Xmas dinners.

Ha ha...nice try but I'm fairly certain it doesn't work this way...........

What the Bay Area truly needs is The Wolf (AKA Mike C) to once again assume the role of Commander and Chief of the Bay Area NSX crew. First mission.........put together another one of your excellent Xmas dinners.

Where is "The Wolf", and where is his NSX? Haven't seen him around in a looonng time. I guess I haven't been around much either :tongue:

I think Roger has been the de facto president for a while now. Time to make it official!

Hummm.
Donald Duck Trump or....
Roger.....?

I vote Roger for President. LOL

I think your a well fit for the Job!!!

( BTW. He will need some more ZIP Ties for his Diffuser 😆)

Last edited:
Back