• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO San Jacinto & Thermal Club Videos

Hey all,

I started to make a long video from the San Jacinto Moutain drive but came up with a vision for an even better production...

I am looking to use video content from the San Jacinto Mountain drive and hopefully some video from the Thermal Club in my next iMovie App video. If you have gopro footage or even better, some action footage from outside the vehicles at either location and dont mind me using clips of those video's in my next production, please respond with a link to your youtube video or better yet, a download link.

All submissions will be credited if content is used. I am far from a pro at this stuff, but I am halfway decent in producing stuff that I can imagine first.

Also, who owns the drone footage video? I would like to incorporate some of that as well. Guessing RSO since it's in that video he produced as the official wrap up video.

Last edited:
Also, who owns the drone footage video? I would like to incorporate some of that as well. Guessing RSO since it's in that video he produced as the official wrap up video.

Not me. My stills are used but I don't own the actual drone footage.

here ya go..........7.24 nSX2.0 fly by

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wEv_CKLc57w?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

My friend Clay does and I will reach out to him.

No Mexi..........he doesn't want your donkey show vids

But you look so sexy next to it, we need to show the world! My favorite chaparrito.

alterego-sml.jpg

Back