• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Visiting DFV area in March

A_J

Experienced Member
Hi guys and gals.

I'll be visiting DFV area from late February to late March next year, is there anything NSX related going on there then?

Sounds good.

Any other recomendations for a car guy to go see while in town? I'll be attending a course at the Bell Helicopter academy, so I'll have the evenings and weekends off i suppose.

Sounds good.

Any other recomendations for a car guy to go see while in town? I'll be attending a course at the Bell Helicopter academy, so I'll have the evenings and weekends off i suppose.

If you are here for the first Saturday in March, Cars and Coffee is held at Classic BMW in Plano from 7am to whenever everyone leaves.

If you are here for the first Saturday in March, Cars and Coffee is held at Classic BMW in Plano from 7am to whenever everyone leaves.

Indeed, that will be about the same time that everybody is ready to get out
and enjoy some nice weather and create an event. Let us know the date of
your planned arrival and we could round up a few NSX's!:biggrin:

Indeed, that will be about the same time that everybody is ready to get out
and enjoy some nice weather and create an event. Let us know the date of
your planned arrival and we could round up a few NSX's!:biggrin:

I'm sure it would have been great, but Bell Helicopters apparently fucked up and admitted us into a course reserved for the canadian coast guard, and the only other course available at the time is in Singapore.... :mad:

Back