• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Silver/Black 5-Speed 340000 JH4NA115XMT001596

Car Information
Year:
1991 *Sold*
Type:
NSX coupe *Sold*
Transmission:
5-Speed *Sold*
Exterior color:
Silver *Sold*
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA115XMT001596
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:
*New One - it's sold!*

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
Email

Maintenance Information
Excellent mechanical maintenance from reputable NSX dealership in MidWest (Acura of Brookfield, John Vasos)

Details
Purchased from a fellow that owned it from ~70K to 336K. He (and previous owners) lived in California. I brought the car to Chicago in Nov 2014. I am considering selling it to fund another purchase. If you follow my posts on FB, you will know that I put some serious maintenance and upgrade money into this car. The car handles tighter than a wacky-aunt's hug and pulls as strong as Uncle George's garlic body odor.

That said, the short list is as follows:
JIC Magic Coilovers
SoS stainless steel brake lines and clutch line
Flushed brake fluid/new pads
Rebuilt CCU (BrianK; warranteed)
Hugo window kits (both sides)
SoS carbon fiber console and side trim
TB/WP, harmonic balancer, all seals/gaskets, fuel injectors, throttle body serviced, valves adjusted in last 2K miles.
All cooling hoses replaced (OEM)
Compression and leak down performed (within spec and super strong)
New spark plugs
New O2 sensors
New VSS (speed sensor)
SoS engine hatch struts
Transmission flush (and confirmation snap ring a non-issue)
New hubs on rear
Super clean engine and front cabins
Absolutely no evidence of abuse to body/frame either in any Carfax, interview of previous owner or in Hunter Alignment results/inspection by Acura of Brookfield (full PPI - as in Post Purchase Inspection) was done by John (I think the quote, "you got a good one!")

Negatives: ABS pump unresponsive (I am not replacing it, though entire assembly replaced [with receipts] by previous owner), one small ding/kink in passenger wheel well fender, paint is horrible (flaking on nose, fading on trunk lid), steering rack rubber housing on driver's side needs replacing.

Aside from that, she is a joy to drive.

Being sold with OEM 1994+ model silver blade wheels

On hold - deposit accepted - thanks Prime!

Attachments

• NSX Oz.jpg
    NSX Oz.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 3,167
Last edited:
Bump for current sale - Am looking at another car and am pretty close to going to get it so this one must go - unless someone can show me how to hide it from the wife

Also, I am going to list all the login name of people that PM me with, "I have $20K with your name on it..."

Kidding. Keep the offers coming!

Last edited:
Back