• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

December meet-and-cruise

Hey all, if you've not heard yet via Instagram, we are going to have a meet-and-cruise this coming Sunday, December 6. We are meeting at the NEX parking lot at 2pm and will be doing an island-wide drive with a stop at a shrimp truck near Kahuku. We did most of the organizing via Instagram (direct message me at nsxlife) but if you hear of others that may be interested, feel free to join in.

For those following along, the event was a ton of fun. We had eight NSXs total; a lot of new friends and reconnecting with old ones. We met at the NEX and rolled out around 2:30pm to take pics at Hawaii Kai's boat harbor. We then cruised up to the H3 lookout via Kalanianiole Highway for more pics before heading down H3 for rolling shots. I'm collecting pictures from the rolling shots and will be posting those here and a few via Instagram.

Thanks again all for coming out! Next meet we'll incorporate a stop at a restaurant (probably just meet at one haha) and maybe start earlier too.

Yes, it was a lot of fun. Next time we really need to go around the Island.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I noticed is the need to go a little lower.

Back