• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX2S2K - S2000 Instrument Cluster Conversion Kit

hello Johan, great quality kit!

We have one of your kits here and will be installing it for our customer. His car has been at our shop getting a host of upgrades being done and we will be installing your gauge cluster for him. If you ever need installation shop in Norcal, let us know and we'd be happy to help as we specialize in electronics and fab work.

Thanks!

hello Johan, great quality kit!

We have one of your kits here and will be installing it for our customer. His car has been at our shop getting a host of upgrades being done and we will be installing your gauge cluster for him. If you ever need installation shop in Norcal, let us know and we'd be happy to help as we specialize in electronics and fab work.

Thanks!

Thank you EuroBoutique! I hope everything will go smoothly with the install and with the customer. It's good to know we have you in the Norcal area.

I love your steering wheels and carbon fiber work, looks fantastic! I'll think I'll order a piece or two.

Best regards,
Johan

We had the opportunity to start installing the kit last night and wanted to give a few quick notes on the quality of this kit!

First, this is a very thought out setup, each part is well made and everything is packed very well. We laid everything out and began to carefully remove the stock parts in anticipation of installing this setup.

Customer wanted a digital gauge setup (similar to the 90's Knight Rider) car thus everything in this car reflects the digital age.

We removed the lower driver side knee bolster and lower plastic trim to gain access to all the wiring. We also lower the steering column and remove the gauge cluster bezel trim and finally the gauges.

One of the things we loved about this kit is the optional leads already setup for those of you who are forced induction and want to use external oil pressure or temp gauges. This setup already has outputs for those leads! AWESOME :)

here's some initial photos, will have some finished pictures once this is all completed!

Questions let us know or if you need help with installation in Norcal hit us up!

thanks for great product, huge asset to this community!

We had the opportunity to start installing the kit last night and wanted to give a few quick notes on the quality of this kit!

First, this is a very thought out setup, each part is well made and everything is packed very well. We laid everything out and began to carefully remove the stock parts in anticipation of installing this setup.

Customer wanted a digital gauge setup (similar to the 90's Knight Rider) car thus everything in this car reflects the digital age.

We removed the lower driver side knee bolster and lower plastic trim to gain access to all the wiring. We also lower the steering column and remove the gauge cluster bezel trim and finally the gauges.

One of the things we loved about this kit is the optional leads already setup for those of you who are forced induction and want to use external oil pressure or temp gauges. This setup already has outputs for those leads! AWESOME :)

here's some initial photos, will have some finished pictures once this is all completed!

-pics removed-

Questions let us know or if you need help with installation in Norcal hit us up!

thanks for great product, huge asset to this community!

Hi EuroBoutique,

it makes me very happy to read your post with the nice comments, I do work hard to be able to offer a solution that incorporates all possible features that eases the process for NSX owners to succeed with their projects and reading such a positive post from a reputable vendor is greatly encouraging!

Thank you for the media and feel free to post up pics of the install process and final result.

Best regards,

Would your kit work for something like the RSX/Integra type r cluster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi syndicate,

in the current form only a subset of the S2000 instrument clusters are supported. You'll find a list in the first post in this thread.

Best regards,
Johan

Like I said before this was my first forum purchase and the only thing i can say WOW! It was worth the wait and with a little few extras [emoji6]this will fit my build just right. Im beyond happy with the quality and craftsmanship put into this project. Hats off to you man.
cd6630ca615b7081538a07eda4345137.jpg

45461a983cec851c1b7511b7b56c8e79.jpg

a9685ae07eadb8eac09e803b579f886b.jpg
bdc7310f693cc568fab74d8e96811b2d.jpg

545f1070e7f22aa7dcdd40ad82154574.jpg

9fb8b289fff7d8f45ed1907591ee2a79.jpg

Got my cluster today and man I'm completely blown away this thing Perfect!

Same here. Great product! Thanks Johan.

Thank you for your nice replies! I'm happy you're satisfied with the quality. I do take my time to get everything up to a satisfactory standard. Quality before quantity. Enjoy your new driving experiences!

To all who are waiting for the next releases, I'm thankful for your patience. I'm currently working on that and also a little something something new :wink:

Best regards,
Johan

Just installed mine! BTW Johan, I emailed you with some questions...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 33249576006_305d282f23_b.jpg
    33249576006_305d282f23_b.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 511
  • 32907629670_e8e374b444_b.jpg
    32907629670_e8e374b444_b.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 507
  • 32475859393_be15a4f6db_b.jpg
    32475859393_be15a4f6db_b.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 511
  • 32907592880_2aedfb85b6_b.jpg
    32907592880_2aedfb85b6_b.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 503
Anybody have videos of AP1 cluster in use while driving. How does it work with the fact that the AP1's redlined at 9k?

Anybody have videos of AP1 cluster in use while driving. How does it work with the fact that the AP1's redlined at 9k?
I think it's weird unless you have a built motor that actually has a 9k redline, but that's just me. You can modify the view with a qube overlay but it reminds me of my pickup truck. It has a 160mph speedo but it struggles getting over 90mph.

Can someone remind me if my memory is correct - the AP2 8K cluster flashes red in between 8k and 9k when redline is reached. It's an added visual warning. I'll check it out in my NSX at some point.

Just installed mine! BTW Johan, I emailed you with some questions...

Looking good l!zerd! Thanks for the pics. I have sent you an email with answers to your questions.

Best regards,

any update for the 95+ cars?

Hi cb717cls, sorry no version for 95-96 cars out yet.

I would imagine the revs would stop at fuel cutoff for the NSX. You wont utilize the full 9k.

I think it's weird unless you have a built motor that actually has a 9k redline, but that's just me. You can modify the view with a qube overlay but it reminds me of my pickup truck. It has a 160mph speedo but it struggles getting over 90mph.

Can someone remind me if my memory is correct - the AP2 8K cluster flashes red in between 8k and 9k when redline is reached. It's an added visual warning. I'll check it out in my NSX at some point.

^Any leads for a low-cost decal overlay to "correct" the 9K redline to 8K for AP1 clusters?

Hey guys, yes you are correct, the NSX will go up to the fuel-cut which is below 9k. The best quality solution out there for the AP1's would be a Qube LED upgrade with the custom 8k redline. Although it wont flash the red segments between 8k and 9k like the AP2 does, unless you rev it up to 9k, which I do not recommend.

Best regards,
Johan

Back